2. June 5, 2017  
    check your Private massages
    Edited: June 5, 2017 Reason: regret

3. June 6, 2017  
    private message? but others want to see too :/

4. June 6, 2017  
    then check your pm also but i dont wanna share everything with everybody

5. June 8, 2017  

6. No PM needed, this is "the best" pvp spec.
    not really but its a good one there is tho a better one as for the mace since deep thunder is the only real choise nowi i would say yes but if we had the choise of a equaly good sword then for arena isword is better coz of the damage output and sudden burst ofc combined with high crit

unless you get got flurry to make your wep faster than 3.0 (flurry haste etc) your deep thunder wont always hit in stun duration unless you got rage

then again stun can be resisted or blinked etc especialy if resto sham healer sword is a must

def mace is the the great it got its stregths and its wekaness on 1vs1 survibility if def better for example

the problem in this season even with deep thunder is rage and that build def dont help

it helps more in most cases a sword spec then a mace spec with equal wep in 2vs2 3vs3
    Edited: June 13, 2017

7. I've always played Swords as soon as I could get my hands on a better/equivalent sword than Deep Thunder / LolHerald, so yeah, I'm with you on that.

That being said it also depends on your comp, if you're playing with a Rsham you def want Sword spec, if you're with a druid Mace got the upper hand. Same goes for 3s, you chose between peeling more and killing more.

Now as far as the Talent choices go you only really pointed out how 5 points go into the weapon spec of your choice. So do we agree that this is the "best" spec all around and that anything related to Endless Rage or even Flurry (except some 3s comps) will be subpar or niche ?

8. I've always played Swords as soon as I could get my hands on a better/equivalent sword than Deep Thunder / LolHerald, so yeah, I'm with you on that.

That being said it also depends on your comp, if you're playing with a Rsham you def want Sword spec, if you're with a druid Mace got the upper hand. Same goes for 3s, you chose between peeling more and killing more.

Now as far as the Talent choices go you only really pointed out how 5 points go into the weapon spec of your choice. So do we agree that this is the "best" spec all around and that anything related to Endless Rage or even Flurry (except some 3s comps) will be subpar or niche ?
    that spec you linked while is good it lacks rage gen and damage while tacktical mastery is great but is not must hamstring imp 3/3 great if sword or mace spec but if axe is not that good... and generaly PW is much more reliable in many cases especialy vs droods and others

this spec is better http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000

now for sword you can take imp hamstring in and the extra attacks from hamstring and other abilties also can crit and its quite easy to maintain a high ration of flurry up that will also trigger even if its small % of extra attacks from faster speed of wep

high crit gear and mongoose is a must tho but this spec with or wihough imp hansstring and flurry is not for mace
    Edited: June 24, 2017