1. June 3, 2017  

HL mining in outland is impossible right now

It's been two days now that i'm in Outland (The continent) in the x5 realm trying to up mining/blacksmith and the struggle is real .I mean you have to search 1/2 hour to find one ore of fel iron , is that normal?I don't even know how it is for adamantite , i told myself in the beginning maybe it's because everybody is in hellfire peninsula , so i went to other maps , guess what? nothing too .Please check the respawn rate guys.

2. June 5, 2017  

Outland needs faster mining node spawns!

As stated in the subject I sincerely think the mining nodes need to have a faster spawn rate. Since thousands of people are now reaching end game nodes like thorium specifically have become incredibly hard to obtain. Speaking as someone leveling Blacksmithing, it is incredibly difficult and time consuming to find enough mats to make it to outland BS content.

3. June 6, 2017  
    Third topic about this here, and I am still against it. Not sure about Blacksmithing but my guild mates do not have a problem with it. I am doing JWC and also dont have a problem with it.

4. June 6, 2017  
    Everybody is experiencing this massive crisis for herbs and minerals.
    Respawns still under blizzlike timers on Outland for herb and mineral nodes (designed for a realm with around 7 to 8 times less players). The problem is so obvious that its unresolution is surely intended. For what reason ? I don't know. Maybe the realm shop will give us the answer.
    Edited: June 6, 2017

5. I must join to the rest of the farmers. I try to farm some ores in Badlands, SG, Burning Steppes, Arathi...I went around whole map and discover 5 veins. Always try it at the morning prox 6:00 am. Is here any possibility, that the server will change respawn time? As people said, it's unbalanced, because we have 4x more people then retail but same respawn time.

6. I too think the gathering spawns should be adjusted to the high player count.

7. Yep - impossible to get mining up at the moment.... crazy :(

8. The lack of nodes really makes mining a painful experience. Would love it if the spawn rates were increased.

9. Totally agreed. I dont think Outland was designed for such big crowd of ppl so the best solution will be to adjust respawn time according to player online.

10. Yep, they need to be increased alot.
    Thorium is a ****ing myth dude..

11. The spawn rate in outland is fine, maybe increase it in azeroth a bit only. Though I still think it's fine as it is.

Adamantite bars is going for 30g/stack, fel iron bars even less.
    I don't see the issue

12. Third topic about this here, and I am still against it. Not sure about Blacksmithing but my guild mates do not have a problem with it. I am doing JWC and also dont have a problem with it.
    Well, your guild mates are not the majority. Maybe you guys are special needs and don't see the problem.