1. June 5, 2017  

LF Oceanic/AU Raid guild ( or guild that starts raids ~ 11am-3pm Server time)

Hello,

I live in the USA and work over night, so I need to raid with my friends from down under. Start time would have to be around 11am-3pm server time so I can commit a good 4-5+ hours when needed ( 7 pm AU time). Alot of experience in tbc, have all the normal things needed for raiding ( attendance, consumes, programs ect)

Tank/dps warrior

Valdariel <--- in game

2. June 6, 2017  
    Hello,

I live in the USA and work over night, so I need to raid with my friends from down under. Start time would have to be around 11am-3pm server time so I can commit a good 4-5+ hours when needed ( 7 pm AU time). Alot of experience in tbc, have all the normal things needed for raiding ( attendance, consumes, programs ect)

Tank/dps warrior

Valdariel <--- in game
    I met a pair of cool blokes from down under and they're in <Oath> which I believe is the guild best suited for your needs!

3. June 6, 2017  
    Hey mate, <Oath> would love to have you on board. If u pst "Nado" in game I can throw you a guild invite.

4. I met a pair of cool blokes from down under and they're in <Oath> which I believe is the guild best suited for your needs!
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about Astrin and I would you? *Blush*
    /eats humble pie

5. You wouldn't happen to be talking about Astrin and I would you? *Blush*
    /eats humble pie