1. June 5, 2017  

Soloque for capping

Hello @ warmane community whats about to set 1v1 ques on warmane so ppl can cap by theirself.

we need some new things to increase pvp on frostwolf and population >.<.

same like to focus on RBGS achievments and mounts we cant get the mounts by rbgs cuz low poulation can u set it for 2v2 or 3v3 raiting into a vendor.

Its just an idea but we need ideas like that or im wrong :X?

I would be happy if i get a statment on my questions.

its not a way to spend 50 euro or coins for tha tmount or anythign that u want ... Ppl in other countrys cant even buy a new mouse how to spend 50 coins :DDD

greetings warmane

2. June 5, 2017  
    Soloqueue is not blizz like, frostwolf is a blizzclone server.

Horde guild wintrade rated bg all the time, just check their achievements. Get 20 people and wintrade em yourself.

You are not paying for the mount, you are helping the server with financial support and you can choose a reward based on your donation.

3. June 5, 2017  
    I don't know of any guilds wintrading rbgs on this server. I've seen people getting banned for wintrading in the past, and I believe the gms are monitoring these things quite well and are on top of the game in this regard.

That being said, I'd vote in favor of soloqueue if I have a vote to cast. Probably not, but well, I like the idea. Would make casual capping less of a pita.
    And I believe the "blizzlike" argument doesn't really pull much weight seeing as we have tuned rates and a few other non-blizzlike things on this realm anyways. Hell, there's supposedly even a custom transmog system on their most-blizzlike realm (citation needed)...

4. June 6, 2017  
    I dont wanna donate anymore that donation go into tbc and wotlk servers so stop trashtlak @ baerone

wintrading is bannable dont know but maybe u are one of them .

u stil lcant get the mount with rbgs wins as well cuz u dont get the coin to buy it

5. June 6, 2017  
    Why the hell would you want a solo queue for capping? It takes minutes at most to find a partner for 2s at pretty much any time. Just spam global.

6. June 6, 2017  
    new things would increase the population.. icant look in globla that ppl are terrible thats the point . i have nothing to do when my real mates arent online . not only me tons of ppl have nothing to do coming online and went offline in 5mins again .

7. June 6, 2017  
    I'm considering to start on Frostwolf, how is the 3v3 scene? Queue-times, easy to find teams etc.?

8. June 6, 2017  
    I'm considering to start on Frostwolf, how is the 3v3 scene? Queue-times, easy to find teams etc.?
    It's pretty dead at this point, almost 2 months without any activity at all in the higher ratings.

9. June 6, 2017  
    Cross faction solo queue feature would be a dream....

10. June 6, 2017  
    ye crossfaction would be nice but warmane delete all threads with something news.

11. June 6, 2017  
    Go the that big horde guild, the one that premades all day/night, and inspect the rated bg achievements. 1700+ in 1 or 2 days. Wintrade is bannable in 2v2 and 3v3 due to rewards, but players have said that rated within guild is allowed. I have no idea what the official stance on it is.

12. June 6, 2017  
    Wintrade is bannable in 2v2 and 3v3 due to rewards, but players have said that rated within guild is allowed. I have no idea what the official stance on it is.
    From what was told to me, the guild asked a GM and was told that wintrading rbgs is bannable but guilds matching their players against each other is within the rules. As long as everyone plays hard and tries to win.

And let's be honest, lots of times you see various guilds doing 3v3 or 5v5 against each other. At least you used to before 3s died. I fully expect they told each other they were about to queue- same situation but not win-trading if they all try hard to win.

But I agree, if guildies playing guildies in rbgs is not allowed, that's something the devs should say loud and clear, such as in a thread like this. In the past, no dev has ever spoken up to say "nope, that's not allowed" even when the topic was discussed. People aren't mind-readers, if this is against Warmane policy (and a GM already said it wasn't), they should say so.
    Edited: June 6, 2017