1. June 5, 2017  

I aint proud but that is what you get !

continue winning more bgs and more videos will come ! Lok tar Ogar FOR THE HORDE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZHM...ature=youtu.be

P.S and yes im a sad boi who cries get sad and goes ganking after some bgs :) fight me

2. June 5, 2017  
    now that's embarrassing, here's a good solution reroll life and don't repeat your mistakes.

3. June 5, 2017  

4. June 5, 2017  
    Read it again , try reading it carefully this time.

5. June 5, 2017  
    You dont pay my sub , normie + i would if i could , BELIEVE ME I WOULD IF I COULD . Even i hate myself but what can ya do #yosuyso

6. June 5, 2017  
    As if i could understand anything from your sentences.

7. June 5, 2017  
    damn your life most be so unfulfilling, do you go to kindergardens aswell to play monopoply with them so you have a chance to win ?

8. June 6, 2017  
    Took to about 1:26 and it wasn't hard to find out why the BGs YOU are in are loses. Bad games seem to follow you, all the games you play are loses, perhaps you are the cause.

Will leave you with one small pro mage tip:

When you have terrain variations in an area, use them to your advantage. You should have saved blink until after you jumped down the small hill, the person chases you down and then turn and blink right back up it, leaving them stuck down the hill free to cast on w/o taking damage.

9. June 6, 2017  
    wtf are those sounds you make in the video?

You sound like a Pig who snort with his nose? LOL Wtf?

10. June 6, 2017  
    I pity you if you spend your free time doing this. Whatever makes you feel like you're accomplishing something I guess.

11. June 6, 2017  
    You are just lucky, i wasnt there protecting lows.

12. June 6, 2017  
    Pure Gold. East-european kid throwing a hissy fit when he loses as a ****ing 6khp fire mage in tbc bg's and tries to validate himself by "accomplishing" a self set task which is equivalent of patting yourself on the back for managing to tie your shoes.
    Nothing special since they shipped hardware to the former USSR regions and broadband internet is available all the unemployed bitter young men try their utmost to get some attention and gratification by trying to ruin online gaming experience for others.

13. June 6, 2017  

14. June 6, 2017  

15. June 6, 2017  

12 Last