food/mount w/o keybinds - check
    brainless rng spec - check
    playing mage w/o deranks - check
    tunnelvision at the finest - check

typical 70 in stv

2. June 6, 2017  
    Could try getting keybinds, might be more successful in bgs then

3. June 6, 2017  
    I like your gray lightsaber on the video next to the like/dislike.

4. June 6, 2017  

5. June 6, 2017  
    continue winning more bgs and more videos will come ! Lok tar Ogar FOR THE HORDE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZHM...ature=youtu.be

P.S and yes im a sad boi who cries get sad and goes ganking after some bgs :) fight me
    You dishonor Pepe. L2P!

6. June 6, 2017  
    food/mount w/o keybinds - check
    brainless rng spec - check
    playing mage w/o deranks - check
    tunnelvision at the finest - check

typical 70 in stv
    So what fam i need to have my food on a keybind ? srsly ? sry i dont want this to be like arma where every single button does something . I mean its TBC every spec has like 3 spells anyway and arenas last 5 sec .
    And what is wrong playing pom pyro ? Should i play frost the most overplayed spec and ? + rng is fun when it works ;)
    But i cant deny the deranks and tunnelvision :\ that is sadly true but dam i have never watched a guide and no one has ever explained to me how and what to do in this game tbh i should prbly look up the deranks and stop tunnelvision so ty for bringing it up , ill try to improve ;)

7. June 6, 2017  
    Im actually not sad considering alliance today, outside the camp, everyone was acting all nice, we left each other alone to questing, even when mob competing.
    Then all it took is to outnumber horde at the camp and bam it all started going downhill, and everyone joined on the party to simply zerg kill every horde on sight.

It bounced back obviously and then settled, but since that moment stv has practically been a fight zone, pretty much KoS for everyone.

But hey people are people, takes 1 ******* on one side to start a rollercoaster where everyone joins in, basically everyone is an *******, just need an excuse.

8. June 7, 2017  

9. June 7, 2017  
    Judging by his raging and breathing I suspect he'll be dead from cardiac arrest real soon if he doesn't change his life.

10. June 7, 2017  
    An actual ****in' mouth breather. I thought you potatoes were a myth. Gross.

First 12