1. July 1, 2017  

Alliance now is dominating bgs

As title say, i think horde loose 80% bgs now, not talking about premade ofc, result: many horde players are freezing their toons and allies q for bgs are growing up fast, i will do it soon as well, spending hours loosing is just frustrating.
    The effects of late changing perks, and too generous with allies, now are coming back against them and the game in general

2. July 1, 2017  
    ... i think horde loose 80% bgs now
    I'm pretty sure this is not how statistics work...

How many games did you play? Did you go play 5 AB's and alliance lost only 1 and got grumpy and decided to make a forum post? Or did you play 100 different BG's and alliance lost 20%? Or did you play a random amount of BG's and estimated your loss rate when you were all grumpy from all the losses?

3. July 1, 2017  
    Knee jerk reaction crybaby for sure.

4. July 1, 2017  
    What expansion are you talking about? :P

5. July 1, 2017  

6. July 1, 2017  
    What expansion are you talking about? :P
    The only one where alliance have perks (TBC).

7. July 2, 2017  

8. July 2, 2017  
    As title say, i think horde loose 80% bgs now, not talking about premade ofc, result: many horde players are freezing their toons and allies q for bgs are growing up fast, i will do it soon as well, spending hours loosing is just frustrating.
    The effects of late changing perks, and too generous with allies, now are coming back against them and the game in general
    "I think horde lose 80 % of bgs now". You think....

If you had played alliance from the start, you would know that it was needed. You are most likely just too used to win all the time, that now when you are actually losing some games, you want to cry about it.

9. July 3, 2017  
    hahaha 80 % :D:D:D. Where do u guys always get those numbers from?

https://picload.org/image/rpawglpa/w...317_133752.jpg

thats how it actually went all morning long, 5h of playing - 3 wins :D

hahahaha 80%