1. June 6, 2017  

PvP on Alliance is absolutely terrible.

The only BG alliance has even a chance at is AV.

Every single...and im not kidding...EVERY single AB, 4-5 cap loss. Every WSG, farmed at GY.

1.5x honor doesnt even come close to making up for the amount of losses alliance have. 40 AB marks for that piece of gear? Have fun getting spawn camped for 40 games.

If you plan on PvPing, dont make an alliance character. Take advantage of the open horde creation and make all your alts NOW!

Of course, there will be some guy coming in here say "You are just a crybaby, alliance pvp is fine." That guy is a liar. He is full of ****. Probably a horde player trying to boost alliance participation to lower his horde queue time.

Would you rather sit in a 20min queue on horde for a 99% chance of winning and getting 3 marks, or have 1-5min queues on alliance for 99% chance of losing and getting 1 mark and 50-100 honor, while horde get 200-250 honor for GY farming you?

Just go horde.

2. June 6, 2017  
    Maybe you are one of the reasons your team loses? ( that guy standing at GY and yelling how bad other is)

3. June 6, 2017  
    Except, when im on my horde toon we win every bg? Make sense popsik. Make sense. Oh wait, you're dumb.

4. June 6, 2017  
    Put a [TBC], [WOLTK], [CATA] or [MOP] tag infront of these topics please.

5. June 6, 2017  
    Sorry man, meant to be for Outlands TBC.

6. June 6, 2017  
    so ur saying some decent players are carrying you in bgs from horde side?

7. June 6, 2017  
    that's what you get for telling the truth xD

8. June 7, 2017  
    Except, when im on my horde toon we win every bg? Make sense popsik. Make sense. Oh wait, you're dumb.
    Lmao your just bad, and crying. Alliance wins plenty, nuff said.

9. June 9, 2017  
    From my experience it's about 75% horde wins 25% ally wins.

10. June 9, 2017  
    All the good people go Horde, because they don't wanna gimp themselves with absolute trash Alliance racials.
    All the casuals go a Alliance, because of the casual friendly perks.

Horde racials are vastly superior in PvP, helping players of average skill level to come out ahead as Horde.

Now you have them stomping Alliance 24/7 except in AV.

11. June 9, 2017  
    I love that people say "You're just bad", yet its pretty commonly accepted by almost every alliance player that does BGs on a regular basis that there is a vast W/L ratio issue between horde and alliance.

Something needs to be done to balance out the gearing issue. 1.5x honor doesnt do that. Marks are a significant barrier to gearing right now.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

12. June 9, 2017  
    The only BG alliance has even a chance at is AV.

Every single...and im not kidding...EVERY single AB, 4-5 cap loss. Every WSG, farmed at GY.

1.5x honor doesnt even come close to making up for the amount of losses alliance have. 40 AB marks for that piece of gear? Have fun getting spawn camped for 40 games.

If you plan on PvPing, dont make an alliance character. Take advantage of the open horde creation and make all your alts NOW!

Of course, there will be some guy coming in here say "You are just a crybaby, alliance pvp is fine." That guy is a liar. He is full of ****. Probably a horde player trying to boost alliance participation to lower his horde queue time.

Would you rather sit in a 20min queue on horde for a 99% chance of winning and getting 3 marks, or have 1-5min queues on alliance for 99% chance of losing and getting 1 mark and 50-100 honor, while horde get 200-250 honor for GY farming you?

Just go horde.
    Nothing can be done to remedy it. Horde has very superior racials, attracting the PvP population, for this reason, I'm playing Wotlk or next expansions.

13. June 9, 2017  
    They could reduce the amount of marks for alliance PvP gear, so lessen the gearing disparity. Or award 2 marks for a loss.

14. June 9, 2017  
    Rerolling horde was the best thing I ever did. Winning most BGs, never have to worry about summoning stone campers. I honestly don't know why anyone would play alliance on this server. The bonuses aren't even close to making up for the nonsense.

15. June 9, 2017  
    Rerolling horde was the best thing I ever did. Winning most BGs, never have to worry about summoning stone campers. I honestly don't know why anyone would play alliance on this server. The bonuses aren't even close to making up for the nonsense.
    This realm*
    For me it's simple: I will not waste time playing on TBC, proof of the Blizzard's ineptitude. While horde has better racial, it will be horde dominated.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

123 ... Last