1. This realm*
    For me it's simple: I will not waste time playing on TBC, proof of the Blizzard's ineptitude. While horde has better racial, it will be horde dominated.
    Yeah it's so much easier to understand why they gave humans a free trinket in wotlk, after playing on hordeland server.

2. I transferred to alliance when They first announced the free faction changed before bonuses and I don't regret doing anything more. When can Alliance transfer back to horde?

3. yeah, dwarf racial nerf, NE racial not usable in combat = terrible. There is absolutely no reason to play alliance if you want to seriously pvp.

4. now im drunk when saying thism but i do hope dwarfs get a nerf to racials. Usbekimist is a less than tier 2 player from old but he is no lifing this new BG cuz of water bug with mage/priest and its sad 2 see as a true veteran somebody that used more time than me in pvp tbc go dwarf priest/mage just cuz the combo is bugged and unbeatable if played and geared right at. last time i saw uzbekimist he was truggling to go above 1900.. LOL - savage.

ill hate myself for saying this tomorrow but its so true.

5. Alliance always QQ on every TBC private server, but in all honesty its the skill of the player, not the racials. If a horde team is more coordinated than you, they win. If you're more coordinated, you win. I lose 70% of games i solo queue into, then i premade and win 90%. So maybe you need some friends to play with?

6. but in all honesty its the skill of the player, not the racials
    Yeah, sure, it's about skill when ork resists 3 your stuns in a row, or undead player immune to your seduction while other races would stay CCed.

7. In my op. the biggest problem is the resistances of the Horde racials ( Orc'n stuff )

8. Yeah, sure, it's about skill when ork resists 3 your stuns in a row, or undead player immune to your seduction while other races would stay CCed.
    You mean like it's about skill when human rogues get almost guaranteed opener against other races, or dwarf rogues being the only rogues who can get a clean vanish no matter what you throw at them, or gnomes having a low CD snare trinket racial while other races would stay CCed, or dwarf priests having amazing disc racial?

9. My first 5 battles exp on server as horde, complete lose, or i was really unlucky stomping against premades..

10. I totally regret switching to alliance. Already releveling again on horde. Not worth my time.

11. Alliance always QQ on every TBC private server, but in all honesty its the skill of the player, not the racials. If a horde team is more coordinated than you, they win. If you're more coordinated, you win. I lose 70% of games i solo queue into, then i premade and win 90%. So maybe you need some friends to play with?
    And the horde QQ in every expansion after BC.

And "Skilled players" alway choose the faction with better racials for PvP, because they want to be more OP, Abandoning in the disadvantaged faction all the casuals (Except some fanboys) who doesn't take serious the game .
    Edited: June 26, 2017

12. I have no idea what you're on about. It seems to me that the honor bonus is starting to show, especially among the more dedicated alliance priests, druids and rogues have undeniably better gear than their horde counterparts. The only time Alliance acquire less honor than the Horde, is when the Horde is winning overwhelmingly.

So it's starting to even out now, and after gathering some 55-60 marks this week. It seems close enough to 50% as to make little difference to me. But if the Horde were stomping every game last week, and Horde is evening out a 50% now, i can only imagine how ****ed up it's gonna be in 3-4 weeks with alliance consistently gathering more honor than Horde.

13. Yep, I totally agree with Novat93. It is also frustrating to see more honor going to a losing team every game. Its becoming every game being a blow out for one side or another. Very few competitive games being played.

14. @Noval93, Alliance gets more honor?? Are u living in your own world dude? Yes....Alliance gets 1,5x honor....this means i get like 80 honor in every Eots, WG, AB. Maybe even 150 sometimes ( Alliance is losing pretty much every game). Horde on the other side gets every BG like 200 honor + 3 Marks (not talking about AV) . U can hand in 4 Marks for 315honor. While i was making with my alliance character 1374 Honor, i made with my horde 5773 Honor. I think that there is a little difference, isn't it?
    The system is totally broken. Alliance needs more marks or this will never work.
    Are mods even reading this?
    Edited: June 28, 2017

15. Alliance needs more marks or this will never work.
    Alliance is full of bads and that's only their fault.

First 1234 Last