1. June 6, 2017  

warrior 0hit rating

as i was playing with a warrior class i put my talents in fury but the problem is my warrior is not hitting the mobs and even spells are using so slow tat i die sometimes can someone help me im new to wow

2. June 7, 2017  
    I am not a warrior at all but maybe a future one. But actually, if you are levelling, you should not have difficulty hitting the mobs with any class and spec. I don't understand however your "spells are using so slow".

3. June 7, 2017  
    Actually it's quite normal that you will miss/dodge/parry a lot of attacks and due to poor gear (especially in relation to the fast levelling pace) your rage generation is going to be bad. Warrior is one of the toughest/slowest classes to level, it gets a little better once you hit outland and get some upgrades (though when you first hit outland it will be hell)... And then at 70 once you get some gear it starts to speed up a lot.

But get used to it, Warrior levelling is pain.

4. June 8, 2017  
    when you change weapons your skill sometimes falls behind so with 150 skill in two handed swords if youchange to two handed mace it will start from 1 skill and you need quite a bit of time to get to 150 nothing hard tho as for hit rating in low lvls is good but rare to find

if you dual wielf its natural to miss much and when you miss it does use a slower failure animation that is bad ofc..