1. June 6, 2017  

Runed Arcanite Rod recipe

Can we please get the respawn timer upped on this. There were 15 people camped around Lorelae before/after restart for a recipe that you can't continue without.

2. June 6, 2017  

3. June 7, 2017  
    @Nokki - yes... for 200-400 gold. joke . You are probably one of the sellers...

4. June 7, 2017  
    @Nokki - yes... for 200-400 gold. joke . You are probably one of the sellers...
    Supply and demand, you best believe people are paying that price.

5. June 7, 2017  
    Horde sells it for 200-400g? Alliance is 50-150g

6. UP !

You really should increase the respawn of this formula cause blizzlike respawn with 15k pop has no sens.
    Inscrease the respawn made sense for mobs, herb and mining nodes, and it makes the same sense for vendor purchased recipes.

You can always reduce it later when there will be no more 15 peoples constantly farming this formula & killing the NPC every time he spawns. I'm camping this formula for 4 days, i'm not even able to see the NPC cause people keep killing her.

You can see few formula in AH, for 450 gold... This prices are broken, like the spawn rate actually, and it contribute to strengthen people's greed which is already huge (hello capitalism).

I mean, it does not make sense to continue like this. And don't say it's like that cause it's blizzlike, 15k pop is not blizzlike, respawn are already not blizzlike, and shop ill definitly wont be blizzlike.
    Edited: June 10, 2017

7. The problem is not the spawn rate but rather that 2 players are messing with the NPC.
    One of them straight up kills it (which is in the greyzone cause in original WoW repeated acts of this would lead to a suspension).
    The other is a guy kiting the mob to Winterspring and have it "parked there" in order to buy the recipe for himself (thus hindering any other players from acquiring it,(exploiting the mob reset bug)) which is a banable offense and people are working to collect enough evidence via fraps/screenshots to have him banned.

8. Give names so i know who i have to /spit please ? I'm pretty sure ban theat in /whisp can be usefull

9. Whispering them about breaking policy is unlikely to have any effect. What is being done is a blatant shady scheme and those doing it are most likely well aware of that if they get caught doing it they will pay for it. I think the best thing you can do is to SS/Fraps and report the incident(s) to a GM.

10. Maybe some GM could respawn the vendor manually?! Has been gone for the last two days now.

Been trying to buy that recipe for a week now :P

11. Okay, I understand the supply and demand price but the respawn rate isnt even in proportion to the amount of players... And since that makes the item so rare, there's now auto clickers camping it!

Oh and to top if off.. Some guy lured the npc and glitched it to some unknown location.. so now not only the recipe is hard to get, but that guy is probably using his glitch at his own profit

12. Return NPC to us ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

She is gone for 3 days now. 2 topic at bugtracker, 1 at forum, what else should we do.

Btw, formula should have 15 min respawn timer.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16243/fo...e-rod#comments

13. Yesterday in the morning I found her in Felwood, wanted to kill her so she could respawn in Moonglade but it fell into texture.

14. How is this not fixed yet T_T please return the vendor to us :o

15. AGREED ^ lets get a fix on this npc please? There are so many people waiting on this npc literally sitting for hours for nothing at the npc spawn.

12 Last