1. June 6, 2017  

My UI - Work in Progress

I have played with this UI for almost 10 years now. Once I started playing private servers, I had to remake it over and over. Now that I play on Medivh, I worked on making it again for TBC. Was not easy since the addons are limited and not as good as new versions. But here it is. Still have some work to do but now I can at least level again LOL....

http://imgur.com/cm5RHdY
    Edited: June 6, 2017

2. June 6, 2017  
    Looks pretty good :) tho recount and threat should be splitted on right side imo.
    Will be release config to everyone when Done or?:)

3. June 6, 2017  
    Yeah, once combat starts, recount hides and Omen shows. Then after combat Omen hides and recount shows. Both in same window. I normally play tanks and healers so I do not always have damage meter open all the time.

Thanks for your comments !!!!

4. June 6, 2017  
    Looks pretty decent, tho i can see few problems first being most notable one - it takes up soo much space, i think resizing would solve it or making it semi-transparent. Second one being recount(the thing that shows dps, threat, etc...) takes up too much space, u could make it smaller and have better use of that space...

This is just my insight, it looks quite nice to me even with the above mentioned problems, so if you are ok with them then it's great!

5. June 6, 2017  
    Wow man thats actually really sick, i like seeing my player / target head plate frame (idk what its called) but besides that i really like it

6. June 6, 2017  
    Looks pretty decent, tho i can see few problems first being most notable one - it takes up soo much space, i think resizing would solve it or making it semi-transparent. Second one being recount(the thing that shows dps, threat, etc...) takes up too much space, u could make it smaller and have better use of that space...

This is just my insight, it looks quite nice to me even with the above mentioned problems, so if you are ok with them then it's great!
    I can not make the panels transparent because I use a Viewport addon to move the World (game screen) up. So basically there is nothing behind the UI panels. I guess I could make it smaller but would have to scale everything. But appreciate your feedback! :)

7. June 9, 2017  
    I don't like the style but I apreciate your work ! Good job :D

8. Do you make any Download for that UI?