1. June 6, 2017  

PVP unplayable for melee classes at peak times

As a rogue/warrior you're at a huge disadvantage when the server is at "peak" times due to server delay. You're standing on top of someone but cant hit them because the server is so damn laggy.

Having a population of 10k+ is redundant and unnecessary as hell and its ruining the only reason im playing here.

2. June 6, 2017  

3. June 6, 2017  
    I dont notice any lag, maybe reach out to your ISP?

4. June 6, 2017  
    Can confirm, sometimes when you charge someone who's on a bad connection he will not get stunned till he's a few feet away from where you hit him. Resulting in him being able to run away before I get in range to hamstring him. Not much we can do when people from the US play on the server without any proxy/vpn

5. June 7, 2017  
    Server is having problems with their host last 2-3 days, it will get better when they solve issues.

6. June 7, 2017  
    Definately not my ISP when im streaming just fine along with discord ms sitting at 30. Ingame ms is 120 but plays like its 500.

7. June 7, 2017  
    Definately not my ISP when im streaming just fine along with discord ms sitting at 30. Ingame ms is 120 but plays like its 500.
    That's not how internet connections work...

8. June 7, 2017  
    That's not how internet connections work...
    Ive put over 1k hours into lordaeron with no lag. My internet connection is not the problem, its a known problem with outland. Idk if it because theres 10k on at peak, or around there, but it puts melee at a pretty big disadvantage.

9. June 7, 2017  
    There is a lot desyncing and lagspikes on Outland during peak times, thats true.

10. June 7, 2017  

11. June 7, 2017  
    As a mage/warlock you're at a huge advantage when the server is at "peak" times due to server delay. You're standing on top of someone but can hit them because the server is so damn doggy.

Having a population of 1k+ is redundant and unnecessary as hell and its ruining the only reason im playing here.

12. June 7, 2017  
    It's funny because website shows 15k online most of the day, but server idd starts lagging at peak times. No idea why if it is the same amount of people online?

13. June 7, 2017  

14. June 7, 2017  
    From west coast, 180-190ms normal, but even playing on other servers with equal or greater latency I still feel it 100% more here. Example, i've been blinded 2 seconds after I cheap shot another rogue, that is not normal.