1. June 8, 2017  
    Hi baracoot, I raided in Blood Legion in WoD under the name Ayruu. I played a resto druid. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me.

2. June 8, 2017  
    Ok. So, you were a failed trial who lasted a month in the guild.

3. June 9, 2017  
    Hey,

I am sorry to disappoint you, I thought I would be okay with the time zone difference, but as I am living in EU, it will be quite difficult with my work schedule. Hope u will find someone else tho :) GL!

greets
    No worries Smille! If anything comes up or you change your mind just send me a tell!

4. June 9, 2017  
    Still looking for paladins, even Ret (lul).

5. Update: We're still looking for Warlocks, Boomkins, Retadins and Holy Paladins!

6. Update: WTB love from priests (yes that includes shadow priests)

7. Just looking for Shadow Priests and Paladins (still)

8. Do shadow priests even exist on this server?

9. Hello there!

If you are still looking for a retadin hehe, then i would be willing to join. I am already attuned for kara and most hcs. I am EU but i am experience living under different timezones. I will try reach you ingame my ingame name is "Leopold".

Hope to talk to one of you soon! :)
    Edited: June 18, 2017

10. This week were going to clear Gruul's, Magtheridon's Lair, and 11/11 Karazhan! Exceptional applications are always welcomed to apply.

11. I will eventually be one... its the only class I haven't played. I have raided as rogue/mage/holy pally/Sham resto/ele/ Druid resto. So, Im pretty experience and look up videos to get better all the times.

First 123 Last