1. June 6, 2017  

hi

no longer here
    Edited: July 12, 2017

2. June 7, 2017  
    Who is from Blood Legion with multiple US first kills?

3. June 7, 2017  

4. June 7, 2017  

5. June 7, 2017  
    Yes Virality, we want to keep it mainly US players solely because of timezone differences. if the times work for EU players and they're a good fit, we'd still love to have them in.

6. June 7, 2017  
    Our main tank is.
    What is their name? I've been with blood legion for a long time. If its anyone since TBC, I will have known them.

7. June 7, 2017  
    What is their name? I've been with blood legion for a long time. If its anyone since TBC, I will have known them.
    Our main tank is Dogloverx from Blood Legion, I'm not entirely sure what his name was in Blood Legion but you should ask him about it!

8. June 7, 2017  

9. June 7, 2017  
    Hes an old friend of mine and I can reassure you he was.

10. June 7, 2017  
    Its happened on many occasions that people use the BL name to boost their offshoot guilds on private servers or other games. In most cases they were people who failed their trials or just people who make up stories. I have to assume this is going to be the same case.

11. June 8, 2017  
    I agree, its a pretty silly thing to lie about. I don't care about your top 100 guild, I don't need proof of you being a mediocre guild. I'm just curious who claims to be from Blood Legion.

12. June 8, 2017  
    hey guys,

I would like to apply, do I have to talk to someone ingame? I am currently horde, but wouldnt mind changing.

Greets

13. June 8, 2017  
    hey guys,

I would like to apply, do I have to talk to someone ingame? I am currently horde, but wouldnt mind changing.

Greets
    Cheers Smille!

You can go ahead and talk to me, Speakeasy, in-game and we can talk from there!

14. June 8, 2017  
    WTB Love from Paladins. Love meeeeeeeeeee.

15. June 8, 2017  
    Hey,

I am sorry to disappoint you, I thought I would be okay with the time zone difference, but as I am living in EU, it will be quite difficult with my work schedule. Hope u will find someone else tho :) GL!

greets

123 Last