1. June 6, 2017  

Health as %

Is there a normal addon which shows health as a fk health not as a percent... Tried like 10 addons and still nothing. This is really stupid to show health as e percent. How Im supposed to understand how geared is someone..?

2. June 6, 2017  
    Is there a normal addon which shows health as a fk health not as a percent... Tried like 10 addons and still nothing. This is really stupid to show health as e percent. How Im supposed to understand how geared is someone..?
    use search option before start topic like this one next time.

3. June 6, 2017  
    There are addons that estimate, but there is none that shows exact value.

4. June 7, 2017  
    use search option before start topic like this one next time.
    And u read more carefully when I say that i tried many and most of them from here.

5. June 7, 2017  
    im still not quite sure why we just see the percentage. I cant remember nore retail nore the masses of privatserver ive been to where the life was showen in percentage. It was always an option in the settings. Is this so hard to script? or what is the problem?

6. June 7, 2017  
    You're right Fetischmann. I played on many TBC servers and there was no percentages. Only vanilla servers have that. I really like to read enemys health and now I can't. Best addon for this is X-perl but I don't want to change the interface I like the classic wow style. I hope they will do something with that.