1. June 7, 2017  

shocked me when returned to this realm

i was playing in icecrown and i planned to do some pve stuff here in cata so i came back after 1 year or so and iam totally shocked to see the player popluation and the level of activeness of pve in the realm.back when i will get immediate RHOT queue and more stuffs in global like "BH,DS,FL".but now global is cancer with players posting stupid things in global and is a cancer.is this realm is done?.BTW i went back to icecrown after seeing the realm status now but will return once its back to great where once it was.

2. June 7, 2017  
    this is pretty much the situation we have, only 2 guilds (1 on each side) still do pve stuff, there are few groups on weekends that manage to collect enough people, but those are rare... it became old warsong now, as the only activity players do is battlegrounds and sometimes arenas. we asked staff to do something, gave suggestions and... well, nothing. so i suppose you can abviously make a conclusion about the realm yourself

3. June 7, 2017  
    BTW i went back to icecrown after seeing the realm status now but will return once its back to great where once it was.
    In my opinion that's the reason for current state of the realm... people who leave realm to come back when it is great again, so the population drops.

4. June 7, 2017  
    You can't revive a realm in that condition without any help of the staff.
    All the coins you spend got invested in different projects.
    Farewell money.

5. June 7, 2017  
    They should atleast allow us to refund all gear from coin shop for like 50% of its value in coins.

6. June 7, 2017  
    In my opinion that's the reason for current state of the realm... people who leave realm to come back when it is great again, so the population drops.
    Pretty much what I was about to say. "Oh let's leave the realm it will probably get better by itself, the population will for sure grow if I leave." Like wtf man?

7. June 7, 2017  
    I really hope they fix it, I love cata, the problems are fixable.. The staff just needs to get to it and start promoting it more.