1. June 7, 2017  

Terrible bug with Call of Water quest

Hey guys,

I have bugged my quest i dont know how, but it keeps telling me that the item i need to fill from the water near the hut at barrens i have been already used. How is that possible since i have never done the quest? Its the quest in the barrens south of camp taurajo where you talk with the orc woman and she asks you ti fill the empty brown waterskin in the quilboar water near the hut she is stayin... But it keeps giving me the same **** i have abondaned i have reloged and still nothing, i have wrote to GM a ticket before 2 days and they still dont answer me, please can someone help me with this?

2. June 7, 2017  
    This quest is not bugged. You should try other spots.

3. June 7, 2017  
    I have tryied like 20 times, im on the right watering pole its like 10yds frmo the hut and it doesnt work for me i dont know why, cuz im 70 or smth i dont know but it keeps being bugged wich is not very ok for me since im healer...

4. June 7, 2017  

5. June 7, 2017  
    Spot is right. If he wasn't on right spot, there will be a message:
    " You need to use <QUEST ITEM> in bla bla bla watering pool".
    I had same bug with this q ~1 week ago, it worked after server DC'ed. Ealier I got same bug as this guy.

6. June 7, 2017  

7. June 7, 2017  
    Kill the quillboar near the pond and try again

8. June 7, 2017  
    If i remember correctly, when i did mine what you had to do is be actually standing (but inside of the water pool) and you click the item even though it does not have a "use" on it, the use seems to be hidden away from the tooltip but it works great :)

9. June 8, 2017  
    @MardestyGS Thanks, this helped me alot