1. June 7, 2017  

GUIDE: Enhancement Shaman STARTER Gear Guide

Peace to all the Enhancement Shamans in WOTLK.

WARNING. Content is dodgy and requires hustle.

It can be frustrating and slow to start gearing up your Enhnancement Shaman once you reach 80. Try checking the guides about PVE and PVP and as great as they are, you won't find any fast tracks to get OP gear fast and start PWNING mobs in PVE or splitting wigs in PVP.

In this guide you will find out quick and fast ways to get your gear fast. You will also find out how to eliminate any competition.
    NOTE. Some tips are shady.

My name is Grilla, and this is the HUSTLE guide to get OP basic gear fast.

If your thing is to do PVE or PVP you can follow to same path and get money aka. gear.

First thing I always do when I ding 80, is I check who controls VOA... I am 1.8GS and noone will invite me to raids right? WRONG.. They want 5K GS DPS. Me being 1.8GS I message the leader with this message... w/5.3 DPS... Will I get an invite? Yes. Is it dodgy? Yes. Can I get a kick? Yes.
    It has worked before, because noone checks the GS anyway, as long as you keep it quit in the corner, and are the last person to get into raid. Dont msg nobody, just lay low and collect gear.

2. Being a stud like me, I actually dont join raids, I make my own. VOA10 and VOA25 are the easiest raids to host for a newbie.. SKill req.= 1/100
    You will do Fire and Frost (I'll tell you later how I got group of 25 to do all bosses of VOA, then MS all the loot for myself in a minute)

What do we need for VOA10? 2 Tanks 5KGS + 2 heals 4.5+ And rest dps.. (if im a shaman I never invite any shamans in raid unless necessary, that way I get all the gear)

How to assemble a raid?

Step 1. GO TO DALARAN AND STAND NEAR BANK
    Step 2. Use chanels /global /Trade /Yell
    Step 3. Spam without geting muted (Keep 2 seconds inbetween each message and rotate the message on each chanels)
    Step 4. The message: VOA10 LF 2xTANK 2xHEAL 5xDPS ( After you get your heals and dps, change numbers) or VOA10 LF TANK HEAL DPS 5/10*
    *This means I have 5 people out of 10 in raid. Do I really? No, but it makes people jump on the raid faster and faster we assemble the group, faster we kill bosses and everyone is happy and can go about their business. Am I dodgy? Yes. Is it immoral? NO.

First I do VOA10 to get some gear, then I do VOA25 instantly.. After raid I try to get same tanks/heals or dps to do VOA25 with me in order not to loose time.

FOR VOA25 you need 2 Tanks 5k+ 3-4 Heals 4.5+ and rest dps..

I fly to Dalaran and spam chats. Alterate messages, make up numbers of how many people in raid. Its called hustle. You do anything to get your raid done.

Once you get into raid, trust the raid. The raid knows what needs to be done.

NOTE. Raid warning could be fun, but it is also annoying if you do it too much and will loose you raid. aka gear. DONT ABUSE RW.

When I use RW?

/rw HEAL 123 -- this way I find out how many healers we got in the raid.

/rw ALL TO VOA - this way I let all know to go in voa

/rw GO - this way I tell them to attack boss

/rw KILL ORBS - on frost boss I tell em to mash the orbs down.

/rw GOOD JOB - after each boss fight I praise my raid.

NOTE. I always put ML on me during raid, I kill boss. I check loot, I link the item in RW and say ROGUE ROLL/druid roll etc. I dont wait for long 7 sec mby, I give loot and move on.
    I take my loot whenever I Want it. I deserve it, i put the raid together.
    Be kind in raid, but dont tolerate disrespect, kick them out if they be frontin'.

Thats how I get my VOA gear... when Im fresh 80.

Next I choose if I wanna go healer or dps.. Rolling as a healer will get you groups faster

I go to dalaran, take the fos/pos quest..

I spam chat for groups: FOS/POS FARM F TANK/DPS/HEAL or what ever you need. Then farm fos/pos and get your stuff. Once you get 3k gear, get together FOS POS HOR hc groups.

Here is the link of all the items you need from FOS/POS/HOR/TOC

Always keep this link in the background to check what youve got.

https://www.engadget.com/2010/08/28/...four-dungeons/

For PVP. Do daily WG quests, DO daily BGS, DO weekly 10 arena games.

Extra tips for gold and ICC RING.

Put your own 10man iCC farm together using the tips above. Youll need 1 tank 1-2 heals and rest dps.

always mentions BOE RES, loot and sell thoes boes.

If you cant find a tank right away, strike a deal with them saying youll give every 4th BOE to them, so theyll run with you.

TIPS.
    Dont be afraid to fail. Dont give up on waiting, some raids and groups may take long time to assemble, but it is worth it in the end.
    Be fair. Be kind. Dont Ninja.

For more dodgy or shady stuff PM me ingame - Grilla(A)

Ghost

2. July 2, 2017  
    Now, that's how you write a guide! Others should learn from this. Very well written guide - the /rw part helped me the most!

3. July 8, 2017  
    this is like the best post i have ever read on warmane forum