1. June 7, 2017  

Script

Hi everyone!
    I would really like to back to wow, but im pve player. I tried to search some information, but i couldnt find anything. Can you tell me about Raid Scripts? Is Gunship Battle scripted? Can i do 12/12 hc without worring about bugs?

2. June 7, 2017  
    Wotlk relam? Rvery Raid is scripted. ICC bosses work all fine, so do not worry

3. June 7, 2017  
    Nah I haven't encountered any bug for gunship or any icc boss except once With marrowgar where he evaded every attack and it took us almost an half an hour to reset the boss.

4. June 7, 2017  
    Wotlk relam? Rvery Raid is scripted. ICC bosses work all fine, so do not worry
    If by fine you mean slayable then yes they do work fine, otherwise no they don't.

Hi everyone!
    I would really like to back to wow, but im pve player. I tried to search some information, but i couldnt find anything. Can you tell me about Raid Scripts? Is Gunship Battle scripted? Can i do 12/12 hc without worring about bugs?
    You can slay every boss on 12/12 HC. And again that depends on what is your definition of "scripted". Goin by the "slayable" definition then Gunship Battle is "scripted".

However if we go my definition of "scripted" aka works exactly or as close as possible, as it did on retail then no. There're plenty of bugs yet to be fixed and tweaks to be made in ICC.

So ICC can be 100% cleared, but it's bout 75% PROPERLY scripted.
    Edited: June 7, 2017

5. June 7, 2017  
    Welcome to 2017, even pvp is scripted now.