1. June 7, 2017  

Has left the battle. Has joined the battle. Has left the battle.

Games start 6v15 because of this. Then non stop joiners and leavers all game, and then the only people staying afk.

An even start to a bg other than AV is currently rare. I've been queuing ab, eots, and wsg. Nearly all of wsg started 3v7, it really is disappointing.

Id rather have no multi queue, then at least people would try to win bgs besides AV.

2. June 8, 2017  
    I second this. It creates also imbalance in the middle of a BG too when people start leaving. Doesn't force people to try their best.

3. June 9, 2017  
    I totally agree, not done many bg's as horde but it always start with 7v10 etc, when the teams has balanced out the alliance has half of their points already

4. June 9, 2017  
    The same thing happens on Alliance side.

5. June 9, 2017  
    What i dont like is these ppl spamming blizzlike blizzlike if something was broken on retail it HAS TO BE broken here aswell couse blizzlike. I belive they could add dual spec change in game or add that icon for bgs or put 1 npc for all 4 bgs but nah they wont couse blizzlike and worst is that this isnt blizzlike rates are x5 free mounts etc. Blah..

6. June 9, 2017  
    GMs need to start responding to these tickets etc and start banning these afkers/botters from BGs, its impossible to play these as horde when theres 7 people afking on farm every game.

7. June 9, 2017  
    SSDD!

Seems like 70% of my games are over from the huge lopsided start. Win or lose, Zzzzzz.

8. Went through 20 leavers and joiners in a short eots.

AV is a cancerous boss race, a honor whore who spreads her legs and sucks up everyone into her gaping honor chasm.

9. Only way to change it is to disable leaving the bg for another queue which sucks, but not as bad as what we see now.