1. Stack at 4th place in queue for 2 hours....

I understand the concept you want people to donate to support this server, and I by all means wish I financially could at the moment, I do not mind waiting to log into the game generally I will just do something else, but I have been stuck at "Position in queue: 4 Estimated time < 1 Minute for about an hour now and am starting to get a little frustrated, mostly because I have already been waiting 2 hours, and don't know if its bugged and I should restart or if I am ever going to get into the server on this wait period.

The fake queue is smart, and good business. I get it.. but the wait time is a little over the top sometimes especially when you get stuck on a number for hours..

2. There is nothing fake or bugged. Too many people are skipping queue so actual online number is over 15000 and your position in queue won't move til it's under 15000 again. But you can also play on the other TBC realm, which has no queue.

3. So essentially even though I have been 4, now 3 for the past 2 hours or so, the odds of me getting into the game are slim as **** for another 6 hours?

4. Probably a few more hours. Until more people log out than premium accounts log in. That should happen some time before there is no queue at all. Or til server crashes.