1. June 8, 2017  

Increase the spawn rate on mining nodes

There are not nearly enough ore for the amount of people trying to level professions on the server. You upped the mob spawn rate, but you can literally run around for 45 minutes in normally saturated areas and not find any ore. It's extremely frustrating, there are way too many people to leave ore spawning at normal rates. Prices are through the roof for ores and nobody can level their professions without wasting hours trying to get lucky and find a pocket of hours.

2. June 8, 2017  
    Reason why is because its so close to launch, in time prices will lower and ore wont be on farm 24/7

3. June 8, 2017  
    Reason why is because its so close to launch, in time prices will lower and ore wont be on farm 24/7

There is 13,000 people. It's always going to be on farm.

4. June 8, 2017  
    It really should be increased. The game was designed for 2k per server, we are using that baseline for 15k people, it's just unrealistic to expect things to go the way it should without tuning. Respawn timers were nice, but quest item respawn rates should've been tuned differently and the same should apply to resource nodes.

I searched 3 zones for Mitthril veins and found 2 of them. 1.5 hours for 2 nodes is ridiculous.

5. June 8, 2017  
    Yeah i come to forum to post this but saw u already did. I went Winterspring,Burning steppes,Ungoro,Tanaris now im in Silithus and i went all full circles around map all i got for all that time is 2 rich thorium that i couldnt mine,2small thorium,some of truesilver and 0 mithril. This is crazy cant even get mining up not to mention blacksmithing. Like you pointed game is not set for this kind of population we need tune up. Please can some of mods answer about this subject. Tnx
    PS i was standing near one vein and counted it was 30 minutes before it respawned
    Edited: June 8, 2017

6. June 8, 2017  
    I can't agree more. Well I can live with the fact that competition for resources is off the roof but what I really dislike is every time I see a mithril node there are two people over it cursing at each other. This is plain bad game experience.

7. June 8, 2017  
    This is like 5th topic here about it, and I still cannot disagree more, it works fine for me.

8. June 8, 2017  
    This is like 5th topic here about it, and I still cannot disagree more, it works fine for me.
    When was the last time you mined mithril or thorium?

9. June 8, 2017  
    Like Hrisimir asked you. I also tried few days ago and had some mithril it was hard but ok but last three days i cant find one vein of thorium or mithril and i did run over and over those zones,that cant be just bad luck...

10. June 8, 2017  
    A random guy just made me laugh. I reached a node before him and he called me a "mining *****". I will start making screenshots of those just as a proof of what we have to deal with.

11. June 9, 2017  
    Haha yes when u mentioned that i have 60% mount so alliance with their free mounts overrun me all the time :D

12. June 9, 2017  
    Can not agree more, I have wasted 2hours for 4copper ore. Need fix ASAP. Not even talking about other people running around trying to get...

13. June 9, 2017  
    Mining is fine, if you're spending 2 hours and only getting 4 copper maybe you need glasses.

14. How is mining fine? I literally cannot farm mithril and thorium. There is such a little chance to grab it considering how many people are farming it in any chosen moment. Please fix fast. My friend had skinning finished in 3 days. I was farming mithril in that time.

15. as some have said before, mining is completely fine as it is, at least in Outland. Increasing it more than it currently is would cause inflation of ores.

12 Last