1. You mean ores like Gold that is basically for free in AH? Mining is obviously imbalanced, you can say just by looking in AH and using brain.

2. First of all, depends wheter you are alliance or horde... Gold is like 20G stack in A AH. Also, depends what timezone are you on, and when do you play... I play during peaktime on EU. There is NO veins. I went arathi 4times around, using gatherer and going into caves and I got couple iron ores...

3. Totaly agree, mining is a pure pain. Farmed in 1h only 55x Copper Ore... Pls just higher the respawn rate for a couple weeks

4. I agree. With the amount of people on the server, there should be an increased amount of nodes. If the population lowers, then lower the spawn on nodes again. Simple. The only people that are benefiting from the standard system are those who farming resources and making thousands of gold off the AH.

Professions should be able to provide to the community and due to the rarity of simple resources, the community isn't able to purchase crafted goods. We have people running around in whites at level 60+. I have 3 white items on myself and no rings, trinkets or necklace. I'm still running around with a level 40 mace after I hit 60. With the XP boost the way it is, it's fairly difficult to find a group for instances and buying goods off the AH is just impossible for new players.

The bottom line is the only people who won't support increasing node spawns are those people selling iron bars @60g a stack. I sincerely hope the devs do something about the huge resource crisis we are in!

5. I'm not 100% convinced that the respawn rate on some of the nodes is that good. Copper ore I see plenty of it around.. but anything beyond that is few and far between. Did some mining in the plaguelands and I found 2 truesilver nodes and decided to sit around and run around in small radius. After about 5 minutes, I mined the 2 rich thorium that spawned. Figured I'd see how long it would take to respawn, so I circled a small area for a while... waited... waited... waited... after 35 minutes, the truesilver finally respawned at the same time in the exact spots. Waited another 10-15 minutes for the thorium and never saw them. I gave up waiting because I was tired, but really didn't think that it would take that long.

Do herbalists have issues with herbs the same way miners do? I know leather and cloth are not a problem.

6. Need to up respawn in Vanilla wow for sure

7. Do herbalists have issues with herbs the same way miners do? I know leather and cloth are not a problem.
    Herbalist here.

When I first start farming an area, there might be more than the amount of node you'd expect. But once I finish the "lap", things go downhill fast... There is rarely a node to be seen for quite a while.
    I'm not sure how they implemented them, but it's surely wrong. There should be less active nodes at a time, and the respawn must be faster.
    Edited: June 12, 2017 Reason: Clarification

8. Sorry to break it to you, but if you have problems farming copper veins you've encountered a classic l2p issue

9. Can we get some official respond to this i see lots of people complaining but no one answers. As i see problem is in mithril and thorium all others are some easier some harder to get but obtainable. So if you can at least do us favor and give us mithril and thorium. Please im stuck on mining and cant even think about blacksmithing because of that. Some answer would be nice to calm down people and think that should not be to hard to implement fix for spawns. Thanks
    Editing: Dont know is anything done about this but i see iron is much better now later ill go try thorium.
    Btw i laughed so hard when during my farming alliance pala Lightginger attacked me,dont know was he farming in arathi or what but he was accompanied by priest also 70. I mean what this came to,now we need to bring heals with us just to farm ores :D
    Edited: June 12, 2017

10. During the morning is a same problem. I remember, when I played on mystiq.org the developers had to make much more spawn points. Here is impossible to get any ore anywhere anytime. Maybe some of you are lucky, but I spend last 4 days only searching a node. I swear, I found only 19 mithril ore, 23 iron ore, 6 truesilver ore, 43 gold ore. IMHO it's realy low. It took prox. 12 hours for this?

11. Well, since mobs spawn rate is increased, making skinning is piece of cake. I don't know why veins spawns shouldn't be increased, since it takes few times longer to lvl up mining than skinning.

12. There's not even on the AH to buy. I'm a warr and without BS I can't go raiding. :/

13. Or 3, 4, 5 times the rate for profession would cut it too

14. A response from an admin would be nice. This has been a hot topic for quite some time now. And clearly needs to be not only addressed but acknowledged.

15. where do you guys even mine thorium ore? I'm also stuck at thorium with BS and was looking for ores in multiple regions. I get about 2-3 ores per hour which is sad.

First 12