1. June 8, 2017  

Honor / Arena / Next PVP Season.. HALP

Question is: What happens to Honor and Arena points after the new pvp season start? Will u be able to save up and use for next pvp season, or it will be converted to gold ?

Also i heard that you do get extra Arena Points if u have 3v3 and 5v5 matches played on top of 2v2...

Could anybody confirm or inform about this ? thnx

2. June 8, 2017  
    On retail you lost all your arena points when a new season started but not your honor points.

And if you play 2vs2,3vs3 and 5vs5 you should get the points from the bracket that give you the most points.

3. June 8, 2017  
    Arena points and teams get reset, honor and bg marks remain untouched.

4. June 8, 2017  
    So in other words u can Cap the honor and wait for new pvp season to come out, to buy brand new pvp items with saved honor? if so i guess it be smart idea

p.s. also the cap is 75 000 for honor ighte?

5. June 8, 2017  
    On retail you lost all your arena points when a new season started but not your honor points.

And if you play 2vs2,3vs3 and 5vs5 you should get the points from the bracket that give you the most points.
    Idk why you are commenting if you don't know something. Arena points did not get reset on retail, you could save up to 5k arena pts for the next season.

6. June 8, 2017  
    Reseting arena points would be extremely stupid couse so far i know s2 costs honor and makra and not arena points wich means all ap you earn tru s2 is useless

7. June 8, 2017  
    Idk why you are commenting if you don't know something. Arena points did not get reset on retail, you could save up to 5k arena pts for the next season.
    What retail game did you play lol ..

8. June 8, 2017  
    lol, are you sure you played retail wow before? arena points will get reset, stop commenting if you don't know something,

9. June 8, 2017  
    Not even gonna bother to look for data source, learn to play.