1. June 8, 2017  

PVE skill and Hierarchy

So it seems to me that the group Hierarchy and just teamwork in general in heroic dungeons is pretty screwed up...basically DPS need to let tank pull and grab aggro...ive been tanking for a change of pace from the rest of my wow career in which i always healed...part of why i wanted to play on an older expansion was because it seem to me that back then ppl took there role more seriously...if u stop to let your healer mana up a dps will go in and pull then u gotta rush in and fight to round everything back up...in short its a cluster ****...also whats with ppl rolling need on gear that isnt for there role?...im wondering if this disorganization carries over into raids since i havnt made it that far on this server yet and would also like to know what it would take to change the culture of the server towards a more organized and less noob PVE group...thanks

2. June 8, 2017  
    play your heroics with friends and you should be fine , there will be always that one dude that cant wait for the heal/tank, just let him die if u dont want to rush the dungeon :D

3. June 8, 2017  
    yea thats generally what i do but the rest of the group tends to follow him lol...i know how to screw ppl for not playing there class but i mean every heroic u shouldnt have to do that

4. June 8, 2017  
    This kind of attitude of "lol you are DPS but you pulled before me? alright. **** you then." really REALLY ****ing amazes me. I am even more surprised there are people actually agreeing with this kind of attitude.

If someone else pulled before you, just take the aggro and tank them. Jesus, how hard was that. If they are pulling the entire ****ing instance, not DPS-ing and purely just trolling, hell yeah, **** him; but **** him because he pulled one mob ahead of you? Get real honestly. These kinds of people just sound like control-freaks who actually have no control over their real-life.

I had this one tank in ICC Rep Farm (Not even an ICC, a ****ing rep farm with no GS req.), I casted Starfire on one mob that he was walking towards, and he soon started flaming at me saying "OMFG YOU PULL BEFORE ME ALRIGHT **** YOU ***** YOU TANK NOW **** IT I AM NOT GOING TO TANK GUYS BYE". He was flaming for 5 minutes on his own while I was just minding my own business doing laundry.

I feel so ****ing bad for the OP who wants to have an "organized noob-less PvE community" in a RDF HC LOL. I CANT EVEN MAKE THIS **** UP WTF.

5. June 8, 2017  
    I am still in disbelief. "organized and noob-less PvE community" in a RDF HC. What the actual ****ing ****.

Edit : Alright, I guess if the maximum level/experience you get to have from this expansion is RDF HC, I would understand why you would want an "organized and noob-less PvE community" in a RDF HC. But just a reminder, RDF is Random Dungeon Finder. Not EVERYONE has to be on your level/standard. Some people are at much higher level than RDF HC and they just want to get through it daily ASAP.

If you cannot deal with that and just cannot hold yourself from being triggered because a DPS pulled a mob before you, get a guild who wants to do RDF HC like Nighthold Mythic Guldan. They will surely welcome you.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

6. June 8, 2017  
    this thread lul, I hate tanks who take smoke breaks after each pull just to lose aggro after a whirlwind....

7. June 8, 2017  
    this thread lul, I hate tanks who take smoke breaks after each pull just to lose aggro after a whirlwind....
    Here have a reply. LOL so true.

8. June 8, 2017  
    The most annoying thing in any dungeon or raid is self-righteous *****ic kids who feel like they can pull before the tank.
    They get agro --> they take more damage, the healer has to focus more.
    They get agro --> the tank needs to take that agro from them, which is annoying and causes the tank to need to focus more.

So to save 5 seconds in total on an RDF hc, you feel it's justified to annoy 2 people? Sad little DPSes with ego complexes.

What's even more annoying nowadays is people with trash DPS gear queueing as tank with 0 def rating. And of course they blame the healer when the boss 1 shot them. Smh, this community..

9. June 8, 2017  
    Smh, this community..
    If you are unable to take aggro from a DPS who pulled a mob, let's say, 5 seconds before you, you just shouldn't even be tanking..

Smh, this community? More like Smh, your pathetic ****ing game skill. Stop playing. **** off.

10. June 8, 2017  
    It's funny watching you rant and freak out for no reason. You evidently have some anger management issues, pal.

Of course you can taunt or take agro with some skill in 1 second after the pull, but it's always more effort to take the agro off a guy than it is to pull yourself. So the DPS that feels he should ninja pull in my party/raid always gets what he wanted: agro. And a swift death with that.

11. June 8, 2017  
    ok ok ok ok, calm down everybody. we can do this instance reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal smooth but it will take 1hour to clear occulus, OR dps pulls 2 sec before tank as he doesnt want to waste time in a dungeon he outgear so hard, as he is there only for the 2 frosts a day. but the tank starts to BabyRage and afk's for the rest of the instance making the instance taking infinite time or until people kick eachother and start a new one :)))))))

or, the tank can just play the game and do his job idk really, up to him. this instead of going to the forums and qqing about "m-muh 2 min breaks after each pull being interrupted by evil dps."
    Edited: June 8, 2017

12. June 8, 2017  
    tbh most heroics can be tanked by geared dps with no issues at all

13. June 9, 2017  
    tbh most heroics can be tanked by geared dps with no issues at all
    ^ have tanked every 5man heroic in dps gear(sometimes a mh+shield is needed tho).

The days of the golden age where pulling one-two extra mobs is certain death are long gone.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

14. June 9, 2017  
    It's funny watching you rant and freak out for no reason. You evidently have some anger management issues, pal..
    From a guy who thinks "AMFG I AM A TANK! I AM SO ****ING GOOD AT THIS GAME AMGAMGAMG!" lol. I rather have an anger management problem than have whatever the **** you are on.

Of course you can taunt or take agro with some skill in 1 second after the pull, but it's always more effort to take the agro off a guy than it is to pull yourself. So the DPS that feels he should ninja pull in my party/raid always gets what he wanted: agro. And a swift death with that.
    No, it simply does ****ing not. Let me catch my son saying bull**** like this.

15. June 9, 2017  
    I forgot to add that I always lootban anyone who ninja pulls in any of the raids I host as well. Kids nowadays need to get some patience.

123 ... Last