1. June 8, 2017  

Race Change?

So I went alliance for the new perks and am also a pvper. I chose to go Night Elf for shadowmeld, however, I didn't know that in TBC shadowmeld could only be used out of combat. So I figured I would just race change or even faction change twice, but I can't do that. Is there something else I can do besides rerolling my 70?

2. June 8, 2017  
    You're suffering from a narrow view of the situation - in my opinion, racials have little to no significance in most setups (speaking about alliance now), depending on your class and setup of course. But if you absolutely must have the 'best' racial, but you can neither; faction change twice, or race change, your only two options are to either; level up a new 70, or buy/trade for whatever it is you want.

3. June 8, 2017  
    So I went alliance for the new perks and am also a pvper. I chose to go Night Elf for shadowmeld, however, I didn't know that in TBC shadowmeld could only be used out of combat. So I figured I would just race change or even faction change twice, but I can't do that. Is there something else I can do besides rerolling my 70?
    If you play resto druid, then Nelf is by far the best option. Not only you have a smaller hitbox than a tauren, which is crucial against melee classes but also you can press drink+shadowmeld to remain untouchable.
    If you play priest, you also have a perk of having an additional dot + active minus hit chance onto you, which is great.
    If you play rogue, nelf has an additional stealth level, that is hardly detectable even at the close range.
    only nelf hunter and warrior are garbage, in other cases the race is highly competitive.

4. June 8, 2017  
    I appreciate the words of encouragement, however, I really just don't want to be a night elf anymore. I play a warrior and would much rather play a different race. Is there nothing I can do? I can't pay money or something for a race change? I gladly would.

5. June 8, 2017  
    Guess, the alliance>horde faction change will not be available until the 1st of August, when the balancing measures are going to dissipate.

6. June 8, 2017  
    I appreciate the words of encouragement, however, I really just don't want to be a night elf anymore. I play a warrior and would much rather play a different race. Is there nothing I can do? I can't pay money or something for a race change? I gladly would.
    Burning Crusade didn't have recustomization options, so it's being a major pain to try implementing those, from what I understand. Even faction changes had bugs that arose and had to be dealt with afterwards because of the awkward way they had to be done. I figure Race Change might eventually come, but don't have any information about when.

Guess, the alliance>horde faction change will not be available until the 1st of August, when the balancing measures are going to dissipate.
    I'm not sure I'd have high hopes of that. You surely don't think we can't see the eager masses wanting to exploit the Alliance bonuses for quick powering-up and then going play with those characters in Horde, yeah?

7. June 8, 2017  
    You surely don't think we can't see the eager masses wanting to exploit the Alliance bonuses for quick powering-up and then going play with those characters in Horde, yeah?
    did you even read my post?

8. June 8, 2017