1. June 8, 2017  

NA PVP Scene

I really enjoyed playing on retail and the old Molten wotlk servers and was inquiring as to the state of PVP on Icecrown currently for NA players and if one faction has more guilds/players to play with once geared. Also interested in information regarding queue times at 80. Thank you in advance.

2. June 9, 2017  
    Just to follow up with the question of if any NA PVP guilds exist on either faction. Particularly interested in a guild that does some world pvp.

3. June 9, 2017  
    One thing I know for a fact is that Dauntless is really active in wPvP and BGs and we do have a bunch of NA members on our side.
    We are a mostly EU based guild tho, but at least 10 of our really active members come from NA.
    You can check on /who Dauntless during your playtime to see how many members there are online and possibly talk to any of em about the activity levels in the guild.

4. I often do wpvp on ally side, and i have to fight dauntless crew quite often :D world pvp is alive on this server, you can always find some hords in tanaris, stranglethorn or hellfire peninsula, que times are quite short for bg's too

5. You can check on /who Dauntless during your playtime to see how many members there are online and possibly talk to any of em about the activity levels in the guild.
    I only saw a couple Dauntless guys online when I checked during NA prime time a few times last week. I really think there's an opening for a pvp guild specifically for NA players.

6. The best pvp guild on Icecrown for NA players seems to be The Knight's Templar guild on alliance. A lot of their senior officers are NA players, and they run premade bgs and stuff during evenings NA-time.

7. The best pvp guild on Icecrown for NA players seems to be The Knight's Templar guild on alliance. A lot of their senior officers are NA players, and they run premade bgs and stuff during evenings NA-time.
    I spent 5 days doing premades, playing 17 hours a day, lost 9 bgs, and spent an average of 3mins in each queue. So yeah, basically what this guy said. Except we almost always have something happening, if there isn't a group going then it's pretty easy to start one.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

8. dauntless and knights templar so good at RP that they think they're pvpers.

don't bother looking for an NA PvP guild, there isn't one, basically every guild on this server is multinational so you can join whatever guild you please. personally i'd join a horde guild since better que pops.

9. don't bother looking for an NA PvP guild, there isn't one, basically every guild on this server is multinational so you can join whatever guild you please. personally i'd join a horde guild since better que pops.
    So I suppose I just imagined being in KT premades where all 10 guys are in discord and 7 or 8 of them have US or Canadian accents? And like I said, the officers are mostly American. And we win almost all of our bgs, at least the ones I've been in.

You obviously don't know much about this guild so I would stop "correcting" those who do. If you like doing pvp on Icecrown and like playing with North Americans, KT is the best choice. It's not only NA, of course- plenty of guys from EU and other areas. But no other pvp guild I know of has as many NA guys, and I doubt there is one.
    Edited: June 30, 2017

10. KT, best choice, pick one.