1. June 8, 2017  

State of PVP in BGs

Allright ladies and gentlemen,

Can someone explain whatthehack is going on with alliance in BGs?
    Yesterday, I was playing BGs all the day long and alliance did not win even ONE single BG!
    Horde was outnumbered by us quite a few times, nevertheless we LOST!
    I dont believe, the reason is that horde has batter gear in general...

Did all serious PVP players move to horde???

2. June 8, 2017  
    People who are interested in focusing on PVP tend to go horde, for racials.

As a result, TBC alliance will always have more PVP carebears, casuals, and bads.

3. June 8, 2017  
    General rule of thumb. Alliance attracts more PvE oriented players while Horde attracts more PvP inclined individuals.

4. June 8, 2017  
    Even in pve people tend to lean horde for the racials

5. June 8, 2017  
    Even in pve people tend to lean horde for the racials
    Alliance have better PvE racials as a whole.

Trolls have zerking and orc have blood fury, that's about the only pve racials they have. WotF is mute because Alliance have fear wards from dwarves.

Gnomes have base % intellect which is better for arcane/frost mages by far in the t5+ content.
    Nightelves have the undisputed dodge best tanking racial in the game
    Nightelves also have SM which works well for rogues/druids giving them another free opener. Garrote-vanish-garrote-SM-garrote etc. (often overlooked in pvp)
    Spacegoats give a % to hit which is a pretty big deal as well.
    Humans bonus to rep grinds while at the end of the day doesn't mean anything. For progression they will always be ahead slightly.
    Humans also get expertise to swords/mace. While yes orcs have expertise on axe, swords/maces are generally used more often and commonly more BiS for warriors/rogues.

edit: BE's have the niche resource restore/silence, but that is far better in PvP than what you get out of it in a raid environment.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

6. June 8, 2017  
    You make racials to big here, what should be the highlight of this post is not the racials, it's that a lot of alliance players are new to computers in general. You can see this as they struggle to find the arrow keys when they need to turn or how they react to someone killing them once they are at the graveyard.

Many of the players on the alliance side have yet to grasp what game they are playing. They are utterly useless.

7. June 8, 2017  
    You make racials to big here, what should be the highlight of this post is not the racials, it's that a lot of alliance players are new to computers in general. You can see this as they struggle to find the arrow keys when they need to turn or how they react to someone killing them once they are at the graveyard.

Many of the players on the alliance side have yet to grasp what game they are playing. They are utterly useless.
    That's usually a sign of a bot. Probably quite rampant with the Alliance PvP perks.

8. June 8, 2017  
    Alliance has probably 5% win rate or even lower.

9. June 8, 2017  
    Allright ladies and gentlemen,

Can someone explain whatthehack is going on with alliance in BGs?
    Yesterday, I was playing BGs all the day long and alliance did not win even ONE single BG!
    Horde was outnumbered by us quite a few times, nevertheless we LOST!
    I dont believe, the reason is that horde has batter gear in general...

Did all serious PVP players move to horde???
    all serious players didnt move from horde you mean.as we know the faction unbalance was going insane, so with alliance perks warmane hooked so many kinds to move alliance.and ofc serious players simple stayed horde :D so now you have more balanced server but all the casual and new players are on alliance side :D

but seriously alliance WTF, you cry for faction balance,now you cry about losing BGs.....do you guys really need warmane to hold your hand all the time and help you walk?you are worst then 5yo kids.

10. June 8, 2017  
    TBC is the most unbalanced expansion racial wise.

Every pvp tryhard who likes to minmax his character for pvp would never roll alliance side.
    There are few exceptions of people with big balls who like challenge, but they are not many.

So your one option is premade with trusted skilled/decent players.
    Otherwise get used to lose.

11. June 8, 2017  
    I think similiar to Skoobydoo. Because of perk's a lot of young/low players changed site. Serious and dedicated players, whose don't care about this stayed horde, that's why. Racialas are second reason. That means if you will take random 15 ally player vs random 15 horde palyers there is a big Chance horde site will be more experienced, better and have better racial's. Result? Well, you just saw it.

Everything centrally-controlled sucks (history taught us). Economy, market, now even population ratio on wow server. It was just a matter of time that this action (trying to balance ratio by adding perks for Alliance) will cause side effects (even greater unbalance). As a old horde player, wish you luck playing on ally side, even with these funny "utilities", that they gave you for free :)

See ya in bg!

12. June 8, 2017  
    I've won nearly 60% of my BGs as a Dwarf Holy Paladin, not counting AV which is nearly 90%

Have you tried not being bad?

13. June 8, 2017  
    I've won nearly 60% of my BGs as a Dwarf Holy Paladin, not counting AV which is nearly 90%

Have you tried not being bad?
    This is the exact question I ask about these jokers.... Honestly I think they just cook the numbers and hop on the forums to cry if they don't win 10/10 BG's they queue for. All I know I won plenty yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. BG balance seems decent at worst.

14. June 8, 2017  
    TBC is the most unbalanced expansion racial wise.

Every pvp tryhard who likes to minmax his character for pvp would never roll alliance side.
    There are few exceptions of people with big balls who like challenge, but they are not many.

So your one option is premade with trusted skilled/decent players.
    Otherwise get used to lose.
    He would if he plays Hunter, Druid, Warrior. And in some combs Priest

15. June 8, 2017  
    This stuff just amazes me, horde is crying that they are loosing BGs, Aliance is crying that they are loosing BGs.

12 Last