1. Damn you sure like to spread this agenda with your own thread, Suroh66. This change was overdue and I welcome it as a hybrid.
    Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade, this is a burning crusade server. Something that did not exist in the burning crusade has no buisness being on this server. If changes like this come it will ruin what this server was supposed ot be. Inevitably it will and the population of this server will slowly die out due to the further changes that will undoubtedly come. When that happens the scum bag try hards like you will end up leaving and going elsewhere having ruined this for us.

You belong to the same group of filthy casuals that ruiend retail wow and turned it into what it is today.

2. Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade, this is a burning crusade server. Something that did not exist in the burning crusade has no buisness being on this server. If changes like this come it will ruin what this server was supposed ot be. Inevitably it will and the population of this server will slowly die out due to the further changes that will undoubtedly come. When that happens the scum bag try hards like you will end up leaving and going elsewhere having ruined this for us.

You belong to the same group of filthy casuals that ruiend retail wow and turned it into what it is today.
    Still this:

You know pathfinding isn't Blizz-like either? That is custom coding that is added to Vanilla and TBC servers to make the mobs act more real. As others have said Blizz-like is not always a good thing.

3. I think you need to take a shower and take off the goggles; Suroh66. Using 'filthy casual' in a serious argument isn't going to make you look like any less of a joke. This change is coming; whether you dislike it or not, so buckle up and get ready to have your experience 'ruined' by something you won't even be able to tell is implemented unless you buy it or come across someone who changes specs.

4. Suroh66, a global-chat troll, coming here and blaming players wanting a QoL addition which wasn't on TBC back on official. I'm happy the choice is on Warmane's hands, not yours :)

5. Suroh66, a global-chat troll, coming here and blaming players wanting a QoL addition which wasn't on TBC back on official. I'm happy the choice is on Warmane's hands, not yours :)
    I'm not trolling global. I'm informing people that don't use the forums that filthy casuals liek you want to ruin this server the same way you ruined retail wow.

My intent is that they come here and prevent Medivh from being destroyed.

6. If they implement it, it's a good QoL feature and it won't ruin the server, if they don't, it won't change my life. We are not "filthy casuals", stop talking to people like you are superior.

7. If they implement it, it's a good QoL feature and it won't ruin the server, if they don't, it won't change my life. We are not "filthy casuals", stop talking to people like you are superior.
    Exactly. Either way every one is going to be on the same playing field so I don't see the issue.

8. +1 dual SPEC, OFC give more posibilities to people for get tanks/healers and play pvp too.

9. +1 dual SPEC, OFC give more posibilities to people for get tanks/healers and play pvp too.
    Put an end to beta male casuals that want to ruin our server.

Dual spec did not exist in The Burning Crusade, it has no business being on this server.

10. We are looking to implement this feature later today.
    So how is this going?

11. GG. You might as well lower the mount level req to 20 set the price at 1g for training and 50 silver for the mount.

You know what. While you're at it lower the skill costs to being no more than a silver per skill.
    Hey that sounds like a great idea, can we get this implemented mods? This guy is a real forward thinker!

12. Dual spec will help a lot when making groups for heroics and raids.
    So a for sure +1 from me

13. Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade, this is a burning crusade server. Something that did not exist in the burning crusade has no buisness being on this server. If changes like this come it will ruin what this server was supposed ot be. Inevitably it will and the population of this server will slowly die out due to the further changes that will undoubtedly come. When that happens the scum bag try hards like you will end up leaving and going elsewhere having ruined this for us.

Here, I rewrote it for you:

Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade, this is a burning crusade server. Some thing I don't agree with have no business being on this server. When changes like this come it will ruin this server for me and the population of trolls on this server will slowly die out due to nerds like me raging all over everyone. When that happens everyone who wants to enjoy the game will have a great time playing TBC while scum bag try hards like me will end up leaving and going elsewhere.

I know I belong to the same group of filthy casuals that ruined retail wow and I intend to do it again.

14. I support dual spec addition to tbc, It´s the best QoL addition there was after the launch. Some of my friends oppose this with decent arguments. The biggest risk there is in my opinion is that this can lead to a slippery slope that will bring more changes to server that´s not actually TBC content. I myself, my friends and propably many others want a TBC experience. There´s a thin line when changes are good or bad for the server, even if it is "just a QoL" change. There must be a line what to implement and what not. In my opinion the line has been met now. I know that dual spec isn´t tbc content, but I heavily support it. Implementing more changes after this will be bad for the server imo, ruin my experience and propably make me look for another blizzlike-tbc server to play on. I want TBC and not a mashup of different things from different patches from different expansions.
    tldr; A good addition imo with a risk of making some people mad and DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE OUT-OF-TBC ADDITIONS FOR ANY REASON!

First 1234 Last