1. Any new info when it comes to Medivh?

2. I think that dual spec would do more good than bad for the server, but no more added things after it.

My vote Dual spec yes

3. Yeah would really like to see that feature on Medivh.

4. Me too. Got called casual for asking for it, because spending money and time on changing talents makes the difference between a gamer and a causal.

5. Me too. Got called casual for asking for it, because spending money and time on changing talents makes the difference between a gamer and a causal.
    Well, apparently according to some banned pleb on these forums, these days being hardcore depends on how much time you sink into your gaming rather than how you actually play while you play it, i.e. if you suck at the game but you play 24/7 you'd be considered hardcore, or at least a hardcore noob, I suppose. Vice versa, being casual depends on how much time you don't want to sink into your gaming. So, according to this, you can be great at the game and still be considered a casual, i.e. a professional casual, and I think that's hilarious.

6. Exactly. And I think that this is about proving something I couldn't care less for. On tbc retail I got myself the grey dresses from the vendors in uc because they were expensive, so I thought that they were the best sh@t available. I didn't knew what an addon is until I hit max level, therefore I had to actually read every questtext and then find a place I never heard about by myself. Like.. all the time. No problem, i will take your delivery to silverpine, but what is with that monstrous tarantula which kills me with one bite and that strange skull next to her picture? And because I also didn't knew that there is an auctionhouse, I farmed absolutley everything by myself. It took me one year to max level, because I played pvp almost all the time and if not, I was noobing around so hard, that I wonder if I was like the worst newbie of all time. And here I am, over 50 max level chars and 10 years later, getting myself called a casual, because of I am hoping for dualspecc. I don't even want to experience that noobism again, I just want to actually play my favorite expansion instead of wasting my time this useless. For PvP its just priceless.

7. We are looking to implement this feature later today.
    Dual spec should've been implemented this day, but it was delayed due to some issues. I will let you know about the current status of this, once i get more info.

8. Dual spec should've been implemented this day, but it was delayed due to some issues. I will let you know about the current status of this, once i get more info.
    Thank you Empyrean, hope it will come soon :D i'm really happy with the server so far, great work.

9. Dual spec should've been implemented this day, but it was delayed due to some issues. I will let you know about the current status of this, once i get more info.
    Thank you for keeping us up-to-date.

10. Well, apparently according to some banned pleb on these forums, these days being hardcore depends on how much time you sink into your gaming rather than how you actually play while you play it, i.e. if you suck at the game but you play 24/7 you'd be considered hardcore, or at least a hardcore noob, I suppose. Vice versa, being casual depends on how much time you don't want to sink into your gaming. So, according to this, you can be great at the game and still be considered a casual, i.e. a professional casual, and I think that's hilarious.
    Yea its a classic stereotype.
    Just play the game and avoid such people. We are on the internet and fights like this are pointless.
    I agree with you and also other posts.

P.S that suroh guy is top comedian i almost roll on the floor laughing(expression) :D by reading his posts.
    Icecrown really needs someone like him in trade chats lol... ;D
    Nice fanatic player!

11. come outside stormwind and ill dual you

12. Any update on this, as i have just hit outland and ready want my off spec for healing to do dungeons.

13. The dual spec idea is necessary because it will keep the PvP scene alive since a lot of PvE players will be afraid to try PvP when they have to respec all the time.
    Since we do not have battlegroups, it will definately have a good impact on the server to let people go to PvP with a different spec than they do with PvE, trust me it is necessary to have alive battlegrounds.

First 1234 Last