1. June 8, 2017  

No Dual Spec for Medivh?

Just hit 10, planning out a build, would like to know whether to go pure PvP/PvE or a hybrid.

2. June 9, 2017  
    We are looking to implement this feature later today.

3. June 9, 2017  
    We are looking to implement this feature later today.
    Considering how young is the population, and the x1 rates, the fee of 100g for activating the service should be revised.

Many low level players that would love to activate it asap know that they wont have 100g in some weeks, and will be a perfect target for goldsellers.

Maybe remove it, or provide a controlled way of buying that 100g ?

4. June 9, 2017  
    Considering how young is the population, and the x1 rates, the fee of 100g for activating the service should be revised.

Many low level players that would love to activate it asap know that they wont have 100g in some weeks, and will be a perfect target for goldsellers.

Maybe remove it, or provide a controlled way of buying that 100g ?
    Considering outland drops, trust me, those 58+ have the gold for it, obviously, its still substantial, but I also feel like dual spec should be aimed at those levels anyway.
    Not against lowering its cost by any means, but it's not a bad gold sink for those who are farming gold in HFP for now.

5. June 9, 2017  
    I welcome this feature, since in my opinion, dual spec is the best quality-of-life feature added after TBC. Adding dual spec definitely helps with finding tanks / healers for 5-mans.

As for the 100g, it seems fair to me, but I can understand how some people would like to make use of it at lower levels.

6. June 9, 2017  
    I think dualspec is a needed feature. If we don't get dualspec the lack of tanks/healers is going to be even worse.

My opinion though.

7. I don't think it affects leveling as much. Any healer/tank can do the instances up to Outland. After getting quest greens you can continue to tank/heal up to the end game instances as any spec as well.

Dual spec really helps the pvp community, not to say it isn't useful for the pve or leveling community. It just isn't that big of a deal until heroics/raids come in to play and most people have a dedicated spec chosen at that point.

8. We are looking to implement this feature later today.
    GG. You might as well lower the mount level req to 20 set the price at 1g for training and 50 silver for the mount.

You know what. While you're at it lower the skill costs to being no more than a silver per skill.

Are you guys going to give into every little cry baby around?

Eventually, you're going to implement all the content that killed BC. Once you hit pre-wotlk patch it's over.

9. GG. You might as well lower the mount level req to 20 set the price at 1g for training and 50 silver for the mount.

You know what. While you're at it lower the skill costs to being no more than a silver per skill.

Are you guys going to give into every little cry baby around?

Eventually, you're going to implement all the content that killed BC. Once you hit pre-wotlk patch it's over.
    Maybe you should try to see it from Healers/Tanks and Players that like to do PvP with a good spec outisde of Raiding Perspective too not just yours...
    Dual Spec helps having more tanks/heals even while leveling, x1 questing for the 50th Time isnt all that exciting for those of us beeing around since wow Release, its nice doing some Dungs on the Way.
    Hybrid DPSers might want to try out tanking/healing without paying in Gold each time which again, helps everyone.
    I agree that we shouldnt go too far with the QoL Stuff to not Destroy the TBC "Magic" but dual spec is just good for the Game, imho.

10. Maybe you should try to see it from Healers/Tanks and Players that like to do PvP with a good spec outisde of Raiding Perspective too not just yours...
    Dual Spec helps having more tanks/heals even while leveling, x1 questing for the 50th Time isnt all that exciting for those of us beeing around since wow Release, its nice doing some Dungs on the Way.
    Hybrid DPSers might want to try out tanking/healing without paying in Gold each time which again, helps everyone.
    I agree that we shouldnt go too far with the QoL Stuff to not Destroy the TBC "Magic" but dual spec is just good for the Game, imho.
    Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade. There is nothing you can say or do to justify adding it to a BC server when it didn't exist in Bc.

You all want to play on a BC server yet you don't want to play the burning crusade expansion, you still want all teh ammenties of future expansions. What's next a dedicated lfg tool that searches for parties and ports you to the instance when it's formed?

Level 1 mounts, heirlooms.

instant level caps.

Bought end game gear...

Dual spec came in patch. 3.1.0 http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_3.1.0

Stop trying to turn a bc server into a future expansion.

11. No dual spc please. keep it as blizzlike as possible. its why some of us came here in the 1st place and not outland...

12. No dual spc please. keep it as blizzlike as possible. its why some of us came here in the 1st place and not outland...
    what's going to end up happening is they'll submit to these guys. They'll start adding more an more features that didn't exist in BC to thi server and more than half the people playing will quit. The population will drop off to obscenley low levels. The players that cried and screamed like scrubs for all tehse extra features will quit Medivh and go to outlands and this server will die off completley.

13. Dual spec will make life a bit easy for finding tank/heals for dungeons and etc, hope it will be on asap.

14. Dual spec will make life a bit easy for finding tank/heals for dungeons and etc, hope it will be on asap.
    Why?

Dual spec did not exist in the burning crusade. This is a burning crusade server. You do not need nor should oyu have dual spec. You can go play on a wrath server if you want features like that.

The entire point of a BC server is to play BC adding features in like dual spec takes away from that.

15. Damn you sure like to spread this agenda with your own thread, Suroh66. This change was overdue and I welcome it as a hybrid.

123 ... Last