1. You people make clear in this forum why blizzard does not open legacy servers.

"you think you do but you don't".

You wanna play TBC but you want features from future expansions, thats one of the reasons why blizz will never release vanilla/BC servers, because whiny people like you will start *****ing and asking for newer features that wasn't yet, and it would be a total mess.

My turn: I think you should add heirlooms because i wanna play TBC but i think the 1-60 content is too trivial and long, pls make leveling easier, i don't wanna spend 6 days played to reach lvl 60 this is BC not classic :D:D:D:

2. Nobody cares about your opinion dude. Dual spec is a qol change that most of the playerbase welcomes, and helps sustain server lifetime. It's already been implemented, so stop crying. If you don't like it, don't use it. Anybody else using dual spec doesn't hurt your play experience at all

3. Nobody cares about your opinion dude. Dual spec is a qol change that most of the playerbase welcomes, and helps sustain server lifetime. It's already been implemented, so stop crying. If you don't like it, don't use it. Anybody else using dual spec doesn't hurt your play experience at all
    enjoy your custom server

4. want dual spec? go play wotlk/cata. tbc did not implement dual spec.

5. want dual spec? go play wotlk/cata. tbc did not implement dual spec.
    Or I could continue playing here, since dual spec exists already

enjoy your custom server
    I have been, thanks.

6. donte feed the troll ignore him is just a wotlk whiner. dont intoxicate your life with him.

First ... 234