1. July 6, 2017  
    Ok Obnoxious .. now some statement from Preatorian, thank you :)

2. July 9, 2017  
    Any update on this issue? I'm still going 10+ minutes in between seeing Thorium nodes. Maybe the system is "working as intended" and is blizzlike, but with the absurd population on Outland "blizzlike" isn't good enough. There needs to be more nodes available, and I don't particularly care how that happens so long as it happens soon.

3. July 9, 2017  
    3 Circles around Tanaris today 1 mithril vain cluster xD

4. Also I have noticed quite alot that ore veins are under the ground or some other rock and similar/unreachable, that should not happen.

5. Well, if it's not fixed by t5 update then I'll say **** you to my mining, because it has no use.

6. I have spent hours in a zone mining, and actualy I have noticed that ores respawn fairly, it is just tons and tons of people doing circles. A fix for those dedicated miners, mine when the population is low if you can. I have mined 5 stacks of Mithril and alot of thorium in a time when I usualy do not play and it was no were near the peak times.

7. more than half of the ores in the BC database of wowhead aren't there, Ashenvale is supposed to be full of silver and there's none of it for exemple, this is bull****, i've played in dozen of BC servers and I had little to no problem grinding JC or Forge.
    Nodes on this server are game breaking

8. North remembers.

This is still an issue and should be addressed. Hello ?!

First ... 8910