1. June 9, 2017  
    Oh, forgot to say I have engineer level +350. If you know where to look for veins its not a problem.

2. June 9, 2017  
    Oh, forgot to say I have engineer level +350. If you know where to look for veins its not a problem.
    so tell us.

back to topic. to my opinion theres too less vein nodes right now.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

3. June 9, 2017  
    I'm not going to tell my secret spots of money making. But my opinion, they are fine.

4. June 9, 2017  
    I'm not going to tell my secret spots of money making. But my opinion, they are fine.
    Consider the facts, dude. Fine for you is not fine for everyone.

5. June 9, 2017  
    Consider the facts, dude. Fine for you is not fine for everyone.
    Well it works fine for me as well.

6. June 9, 2017  
    Well it works fine for me as well.
    Your statement has 0 value.
    Still there are too few nodes for the demand.

7. June 9, 2017  
    You gotta understand retail TBC servers were meant for 2.5k players. We have over quadruple that. Anything you do is gonna be stressed simply because the demand and need for it is much higher then the server provides.
    You probably never played retail TBC.
    Servers pop were Low 0k-8k, Medium 8k-12k and High 12k-15k. These were NOT fixed numbers. Blizzard adjusted resources from one server to another. On TBC it averaged about 13555 players online per server worldwide.
    Now, for the topic, yeah the spawn rates seem a little bit odd. I'd imagine the cause is fast leveling (x5/x7.5 H/A) compared to the prof rate x1 which makes people train their profs only on level 70 (when they have epic mount and higher mobility) reaching the veins faster. Also there are bots who farm idle.

8. June 9, 2017  
    You even dismiss the people pointing out the nodes aren't enough (which can be a valid complain with the population we have)
    From the realm suggestion section. So there we go.

9. June 9, 2017  
    From the realm suggestion section. So there we go.
    Don't take what I said out of context. For one, it was in relation to a guy claiming professions should get a multiplier because it "feels wrong" to have a character level higher than the profession - the node respawn argument has an ocean more of validity. And then I said it can, not that it necessarily is, much less to what degree it could need to be tweaked. For all I know the node respawn time might already be higher than normal, but some people are efficiently farming them all before most others, which wouldn't be an issue at all. The supply of materials has to be consistent with the server demand for them, not with everyone who wants to level professions, after all.

10. June 9, 2017  
    Don't take what I said out of context. For one, it was in relation to a guy claiming professions should get a multiplier because it "feels wrong" to have a character level higher than the profession - the node respawn argument has an ocean more of validity. And then I said it can, not that it necessarily is, much less to what degree it could need to be tweaked. For all I know the node respawn time might already be higher than normal, but some people are efficiently farming them all before most others, which wouldn't be an issue at all. The supply of materials has to be consistent with the server demand for them, not with everyone who wants to level professions, after all.
    First: I want to apologise for taking your words out of context.
    Second: I want to thank you for the reply.
    Third: You said the respawn time is higher than normal. What is normal and what is higher than that for 15 000 people?

11. June 9, 2017  
    Third: You said the respawn time is higher than normal. What is normal and what is higher than that for 15 000 people?
    I meant it as in "I have no information, it might already even be tweaked along with other respawns." I didn't mean to say it is in fact increased. I'll edit it with a "might" instead to avoid confusion.

12. June 9, 2017  
    I meant it as in "I have no information, it might already even be tweaked along with other respawns." I didn't mean to say it is in fact increased. I'll edit it with a "might" instead to avoid confusion.
    A bit more transparency would be more than welcome here. And thanks for your time.

13. June 9, 2017  
    A bit more transparency would be more than welcome here. And thanks for your time.
    You'd probably need to contact a Community Manager to get more specific information from Developers or even regarding if the node respawn will be tweaked. That's not the kind of information Moderators have, nor the kind of suggestion we can either accept or deny.

14. June 9, 2017  
    You'd probably need to contact a Community Manager to get more specific information from Developers or even regarding if the node respawn will be tweaked. That's not the kind of information Moderators have, nor the kind of suggestion we can either accept or deny.
    Fair enough. Will do and thanks again.

15. June 9, 2017  
    You probably never played retail TBC.
    Servers pop were Low 0k-8k, Medium 8k-12k and High 12k-15k. These were NOT fixed numbers. Blizzard adjusted resources from one server to another. On TBC it averaged about 13555 players online per server worldwide.
    Now, for the topic, yeah the spawn rates seem a little bit odd. I'd imagine the cause is fast leveling (x5/x7.5 H/A) compared to the prof rate x1 which makes people train their profs only on level 70 (when they have epic mount and higher mobility) reaching the veins faster. Also there are bots who farm idle.
    Lmao sweeping generalizations, I played on ********** during vanilla then had a warrior on ********* for the launch of TBC and later on moved to *****. There are multiple sources online that back up the 2.5k cap of their servers at the time. So please get your ducks in a line before you come out swinging champ.

First 1234 ... Last