1. June 9, 2017  
    I tested it 30 min the respawn timer.

2. My humble experience... WE NEED MORE VEINS. And I mean like double the amount of them. I played on retail for a while, I did BS/ENG like 8times. I am on 160ENG and 170MIN. By this time I would be 375/375 on 2 or more characters on retail. I casualy meet 5-8 people running for the same nodes. Really boring/not blizzlike experience in my eyes...

3. Did a round of Eastern Plaguelands and Burning Steppes as a miner.
    I literally found 10 times as much herbs as nodes while I even have the node search mode on. It's mind boggling.

If you compare this to Outland's respawn times you can easily conclude that the node respawns need to be increased for Journeyman-Artisan ores.

4. Thorium Ore

Hello - i just want to ask here, before I submit a topic on the bug tracker... The thorium veins (rich, small) are ridiculously rare, spawn time is ridiculous as well. This of course reflects on AH prices - stack of Thrioum ore is about 45-50g (even more than few iron and adamnite)... I've been to Un gore, that seems to be okay even though it does not reflect on the gatherer data I have. Winterspring on the other hands... nope... no veins for the last 20 mins and my gatherer says it should be full of it.

5. It's up to 99g pr stack on alliance wich is ******ed...

6. Is Adamantite Ore spawn nerfed?

Yesterday I was getting Adamantite and Fel Iron 50 / 50/ Today I got 100 Fel Iron and 0 Adamantite. So what is happening?
    Is it just me or?

7. I am wondering the same, same for dungeons.. there used to be a few herbs / ore nodes in some of the lvl 70 dungeons.. litererally 0 nodes/herbs anymore.. whats up!

8. Same for Felweed... Got huge ton of Dreaming Glory but no Felweed today !

9. dungeon problem
    Yesterday I was SL and SV i got minimum 1stack of flowers.. today I was 3 times in SL and there is no herb at all... NONE... i dunno about veins but it seems same problem..

10. You are so innoncent. Its not that they arent spawning its that there are at minimum 5 horde 70s farming it in any zone that it drops in.

11. mining to 375 and getting enough ore to do skill ups are two different things

12. You are so innoncent. Its not that they arent spawning its that there are at minimum 5 horde 70s farming it in any zone that it drops in.
    Why horde? when ever i (as horde) enter cave to mine behind me come alliance and kill me. Its not just horde its 15k people,server is overcrowded. Same was with mithril but last 2 days i see increased mithril veins but thorium is so rare i used almost week of my time to raise mining 200 - 300 (mostly did it on mithril and truesilver)

13. I say atelast 5 horde because i cant /who the ally 70s

14. It something wrong with adamantite deposits and khorium veins?

It something wrong with this or i am stupid and cant find none?
    i will say i am stupid but seem there is a problem, since i am not only one with this problem, maybe we all, who cant find it are stupid :))!

First 12345 ... Last