1. **** this iam switching to farm thorium :), easy gold !
    and for newbs who cant farm it, i can make like 400 thorium in 4 h. all you need to do, it use your brain. and i farmed when i was lvl 59 easy. and if you dont like ah price farm yourself.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

2. the is much people farming, but since restart of yesterday lots of deposites were erased and seems the adamantite is missing, 1 hour in several parts of the map and 0.

3. Same for me, i'm unable to find adamantite nodes, in almost 2 days i got 0 adamantite nodes but tons of fel iron deposits with epic fly. they need to fix adamantite nodes

4. There is also something wrong with Felweed in hellfire peninsula for 2 days now. It should be the main zone for felweed but all you can find is dreaming glory. I know where they used to spawn cause I have gatherer and I actually camped them to check if it's something wrong. I can now state that something is wrong.

I made ticket but they didn't answer. Maybe they are overwhelmed or something.

5. **** this iam switching to farm thorium :), easy gold !
    and for newbs who cant farm it, i can make like 400 thorium in 4 h. all you need to do, it use your brain. and i farmed when i was lvl 59 easy. and if you dont like ah price farm yourself.
    400 in 4 hrs? i'd call it bull****

6. **** this iam switching to farm thorium :), easy gold !
    When u were lvl 59 most of server was 59 thinking once im 70 ill do my profs. Well more and more people are 70 each day thats what brings problem. If you can use your brain as you say than i think i said enough you will understand

7. Well the price of Khorium went to 3x yesterday price. So there is something fishy.

8. I was struggling to find Thorium so I thought I'd check the cave behind the last boss in Dire Maul East. All that work and nothing there.

9. same here, no ores in dungeons, no ores outside. what is going on??

10. Guys, did anyone find any Adamantite today? I have not seen a single node.

11. nope! Nodes in Steamvault near the Steamrigger boss are gone as well!

12. Havent found a single one today! Seems they simply dont spawn atm...

13. Had a look around, noticed it also. Back when I was levelling Blacksmithing in Outland even with a high population and many people mining there was plenty to go around and I would always pick up a stack or two just bumbling about, it felt like there were quite a few less lately but today I haven't seen a single node, not even one.

14. Thanks, for the replies. Someone created a ticket on the bug tracker already. Please have a look.

15. This is a huge problem at the moment, but it's not going to get looked at right now. waited freaking 7 days for a bot to get caught lol.

First ... 23456 ... Last