1. June 8, 2017  

are veins spawns ok?

ok, i spent like 3h in 4 differerent zones and each time i found just some veins and a lot of players farming them, are you sure the respawn time / spawn rate of them is ok?
    i mined a simple copper vein in thousand needel and then i waited for the respawn to check what is the respawn rate and after more than 10 mins he is still not reapparing; with a min of like10k people connected at the same time 24/7 and 15k+ with 2k in queue for half of the day, this seems me a bit strange
    sorry for my english i hope you will understand averything i wrote

2. June 8, 2017  

3. June 8, 2017  
    ok, i spent like 3h in 4 differerent zones and each time i found just some veins and a lot of players farming them, are you sure the respawn time / spawn rate of them is ok?
    i mined a simple copper vein in thousand needel and then i waited for the respawn to check what is the respawn rate and after more than 10 mins he is still not reapparing; with a min of like10k people connected at the same time 24/7 and 15k+ with 2k in queue for half of the day, this seems me a bit strange
    sorry for my english i hope you will understand averything i wrote
    You gotta understand retail TBC servers were meant for 2.5k players. We have over quadruple that. Anything you do is gonna be stressed simply because the demand and need for it is much higher then the server provides.

4. June 8, 2017  
    You gotta understand retail TBC servers were meant for 2.5k players. We have over quadruple that. Anything you do is gonna be stressed simply because the demand and need for it is much higher then the server provides.
    They increased mob spawn rate to account for this.

So it's simple... increase the node respawn rate

5. June 8, 2017  
    Short answer: No. Long answer: .. No one cares. There are at least five threads already.

6. June 8, 2017  
    Short answer: No. Long answer: .. No one cares. There are at least five threads already.
    Dont speak for everyone, as someone who mines for profit as well as necessity increase in mining nodes would lower cost as supply rises which in turn would benefit my skill ups but hurt my bottom line.

The fact that there are multiple threads as you stated clearly means people do care, whether or not they decide to use their eyes or the search feature to simply bump an existing thread instead of creating a new one.

7. June 8, 2017  
    You're obviously not a miner. Gtfo. The node spawns are redick.

8. June 8, 2017  
    Not sure what you guys are on about, there are nodes everywhere. They are literally all over. They seem to be too fast tbh.

9. June 8, 2017  
    Dont speak for everyone, as someone who mines for profit as well as necessity increase in mining nodes would lower cost as supply rises which in turn would benefit my skill ups but hurt my bottom line.

The fact that there are multiple threads as you stated clearly means people do care, whether or not they decide to use their eyes or the search feature to simply bump an existing thread instead of creating a new one.
    Dude you said that there is a problem yourself.

And everyone that says that can't see a problem is plain ignorant.

10. June 8, 2017  
    The first post was in response to the OP as to why there is a problem, the second post is me advocating it. If it came off another way it wasn't the intention.

11. June 8, 2017  
    The first post was in response to the OP as to why there is a problem, the second post is me advocating it. If it came off another way it wasn't the intention.
    I agree with you there. I didn't say otherwise. It is a fact that there is a problem with the nodes => so it is not ok. That was my first reply.

12. June 9, 2017  
    Not sure what you guys are on about, there are nodes everywhere. They are literally all over. They seem to be too fast tbh.
    Dont talk about things you did not experience,you are probly below 30 lvl if you saw all that copper thats nothing try finding thorium and mithril...

I did count timer on one mithril vein it was 30 mi to respawn,now imagine zone with only 5 miners and theres always more not to mention those that are lvling and mining along the way

13. June 9, 2017  
    They are fine. Had no problem leveling 2 times to 375 mining.

14. June 9, 2017  
    they are not ok, i have the timing of each vein, and a few days ago, past for 2-3 mins to 10 min, thats its unfair for the blacks smithing!.

15. June 9, 2017  
    They are fine. Had no problem leveling 2 times to 375 mining.
    Try Blacksmithing or Engineering. At peak hours (19:00-20:00 CET) in Un'Goro there are 0 nodes thorium and ~10-15 lvl 70 toons run in circles and curse at each other. Does this seem ok to you? Because what I would call it is bad game experience. And before you start with the "u don leik it lif nao, gtfo" stuff, I want to say that Warmane is hands down the best server I have ever played on, but this does not mean it is perfect. That is why when I see a problem I point it out.

123 ... Last