1. @Twitnit2 it is something that should be looked at ASAP infact - due to how much the economy will be effected + there is no way to get mana or healing pots due to the herbs are effected aswell.

2. The number of the ores and herbs is definitely unbalance for this server. U can't keep a "normal" respawn time for a server populated like this.

Suggest to increase the number of the ore/herb and decrease the time of respawn.

30 gold for ONE bar? lol

3. Just FYI: All back to normal today #happy

4. Guys, I am going crazy here. I just can't find any felweed anywhere for 3 days, not even in hellfire. The prices more than doubled at ah for felweed in the last 3 days and the only way to get it right now is to herb bog lords.
    Anyone else saw this?

5. Its imposible for everyone, 15k player and u can run orund the map 10 times finding only 1 or 2 veins,

6. broken record

So when are we going to increase mining vein spawns? I have found 1 thorium in 3 hours. This is not blizzlike.
    Yes there are tons of threads about this, and I want to make another one.
    Mods / GMs / anyone PLEASE increase the spawns!

7. for the sanity of blacksmiths and engineers, PLEASE for the love of god increase the rates lol

8. All work and no play makes a miner a dull boy o.o

9. adamantite deposits and khorium veins spawn but recently rich admantite deposits dont spawn.

10. Ores/herbs inside dungeons still wont spawn, not even Sanguine Hibiscus inside Underbog, wich should always be there no matter what.

11. Bump, this won't solve itself.

12. bump again, why isn't this fixed yet?
    Blacksmiths are going to start jumping off of bridges.

13. Increasing spawns is a bad idea, increasing prof rate to 2x works aklot better.

14. Just entered cave in Ungoro for Thorium ore... I get there and there is 2 alliance and 1 horde already there fighting over it... this isnt normal... increase spawn rates or make more nodes plz... or open store and let me buy ores ty

15. yea dude the toxicity between players is insane.. fighting over nodes.. it's not good.
    just increase the spawn rates -.-

First ... 34567 ... Last