1. June 8, 2017  

RIP Latro's Shifting Sword

Done 30+ BM normal runs and haven't seen Latro's Shifting Sword a single time. Can some1 confirm that it actually can drop and if there's any rogue out there, how many runs did you do before you got it? Am I just super unlucky or is it bugged? Atlas loot says 9.70% drop chance but it clearly doesn't seem that way.

Would really apprechiate some feedback. :)

Edit: finally got it on my 43rd run. There seem to be many other items that drop very rarely as well, for example staff at last boss and dps trinket at 2nd(which I only saw twice during my 43 runs.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

2. June 8, 2017  
    It Can drop. Sodapoppin is using it. Dont know og he still does.

3. June 8, 2017  
    Yes it drops, It dropped on my first run.

Just keep running BM, you'll never know when your next run will be the time that it drops.

4. June 8, 2017  

5. June 8, 2017  

6. 37 runs no latros... Sold the rogue then..

7. btw on my hunter i farm that place like crazy for the trinket.just so you know i saw the trinket for first time maybe 10-15 runs after i hit exalted with KOT,you do the math how many runs i have done.even now i still havent seen this sword drop.not 1 single time in probably 70 runs.

8. People write 60 runs no drop, but when i check their Char its half green and not even pre dungeon BiS Questing Gear

****ing hilarious.
    dropped it within 6-7 runs, same goes for the trinket and the gloves

9. If I recall correctly the end boss in instances is supposed to drop two loots, but are only dropping one loot in most cases on this server. That greatly reduces your chances for the sword per run

10. If I recall correctly the end boss in instances is supposed to drop two loots, but are only dropping one loot in most cases on this server. That greatly reduces your chances for the sword per run
    its 2 on hc only.

11. Fairly certain that the end bosses in the level 70 instances (SL, SHH, SV, BM and arca/bota) are supposed to drop two blues.

That being said, they don't drop two in heroic either. End boss in SH HC for instance only drops an epic and the nether.

12. Fairly certain that the end bosses in the level 70 instances (SL, SHH, SV, BM and arca/bota) are supposed to drop two blues.

That being said, they don't drop two in heroic either. End boss in SH HC for instance only drops an epic and the nether.
    SH hc drop 1 epic for me aswell thats true.however KOT,CE,HC i have done all of this and they all drop 1 epic 1 blue item from last boss.
    i will like to show me source that say normals are suppose to have x2 items aswell btw?

12 Last