1. Selling +3 Stam Bracers, Your mats + 40g Tip or My mats 200g plus 40g tip

2. The mats are easy as **** to farm, the mats aren't worth 10g each enchant, AH prices are ****ed. If people gonna try to price gogue twinks, then only solution is to become a hero and get it myself.
    Hahahahaha

3. As of before on wotlk, we helped eachother. Selaya for example, even though shes rich she still helped everyone to get their gear and enchants to make the community grow and so that new people can get into it. And here you are, charging people on 50 gold as a TIP to make urself profit, what kind of selfish twink are you? Do you enjoy ganking noobs in bgs? **** sake, i would have made the enchants for free, as i also did on WOTLK with my enchanter.

4. As of before on wotlk, we helped eachother. Selaya for example, even though shes rich she still helped everyone to get their gear and enchants to make the community grow and so that new people can get into it. And here you are, charging people on 50 gold as a TIP to make urself profit, what kind of selfish twink are you? Do you enjoy ganking noobs in bgs? **** sake, i would have made the enchants for free, as i also did on WOTLK with my enchanter.
    Similar to us on MOP lol

Meanwhile at Hearthglen.....

Warrior: Hey I was told about you, can I have some gems and enchants?
    Twink: Sure
    15 minutes later
    Twink: I made 25 gems for you to use to your liking, I also sent 8 enchants for you to use,a few extra ones too.
    Warrrior: Thanks :)

Other situation:

Hello friends and rivals of guild we are in the process of mailing several stacks of jc, enchanting, and lw mats for your twink crew to use, enjoy.

What new twinks dont know is twinks HELP each other gain to their level for FREE. You can't enter the community end expect each of them to pay you xD.

5. nice logic

its like saying as if the ****ed up wall st is any indication of a company's worth, right!
    except it's ****ing not

6. worth is projected like a belief, if a lot of people believe for instance that a piece of **** is worth a lot, then it indeed is worth a lot, even if you would disagree tho

in any case be my guest, more qq less rich stay poor

7. You guys are some ignorant fools. There is no way one person can inflate enchant mats by himself on such a high populated server.
    It comes down to supply and demand. Go ahead and call AH prices f*cked and let the enchanters laugh while you are getting cucked.
    I'd say this is actually the best moment to get your enchanting mats since there are still a lot of people working on getting level 70.

8. You guys are some ignorant fools. There is no way one person can inflate enchant mats by himself on such a high populated server.
    It comes down to supply and demand. Go ahead and call AH prices f*cked and let the enchanters laugh while you are getting cucked.
    I'd say this is actually the best moment to get your enchanting mats since there are still a lot of people working on getting level 70.
    The enchant mats cost is not the thing. Its that he wants us to pay him 50 gold as a tip, + u get the mats urself

First 12