1. June 8, 2017  

Any twink enchanter? Outland

Looking for a twink enchanter on alliance Outland. Looking for 2h - 25 agi, Chest - 100 hp, Gloves - 15 agi, Cloak - 3 agi, Wrist - 9 stam,

PM me ingame,
    Hycena

2. June 8, 2017  
    You'll have to buy the enchants from non-twinks, however, there is a twink group in particular who has already 1-up'd (on both factions), you will eventually run into them. One of their members is in Old School guild.

Seeing that TBC has no vellums, it will be tricky to get enchants for people who need it, unless warmane will continue to make faction changing free, but for both factions.

3. June 8, 2017  
    You'll have to buy the enchants from non-twinks, however, there is a twink group in particular who has already 1-up'd (on both factions), you will eventually run into them. One of their members is in Old School guild.

Seeing that TBC has no vellums, it will be tricky to get enchants for people who need it, unless warmane will continue to make faction changing free, but for both factions.
    Thanks for the roleplay

4. June 8, 2017  
    Thanks for the roleplay
    It isn't role play, half of our own went to Outland, only some we know went, but other twinks and groups, their members, have already established themselves.
    But yes, he will have to go for any enchanter at this point because I know for tbc there are no vellums to sell to the other faction.

5. June 9, 2017  
    I got 25agi 2h, charging 50g tip for it. ign Poon - twink name Heytherefgt

6. June 9, 2017  

7. June 9, 2017  
    I got 25agi 2h, charging 50g tip for it. ign Poon - twink name Heytherefgt
    Maybe 10% of that

8. June 9, 2017  
    Spent one and a half hour getting the recipe, to make up for that time with a 5gold tip I'd have to enchant 30 twinks with the enchant. I'm sorry but I'm not farming for charity :)

9. June 9, 2017  
    Spent one and a half hour getting the recipe, to make up for that time with a 5gold tip I'd have to enchant 30 twinks with the enchant. I'm sorry but I'm not farming for charity :)
    Lol then it's not a tip that's what you're charging for it. For 50 you better have mats

10. June 9, 2017  
    I don't think you realize what mats are required for the enchant, feel free to look it up on the auction house yourself. It's 150gold ++

11. June 9, 2017  
    So theyre paying 50 + 150+++. Lmao sorry you had to farm friendly with timbermaw must have destroyed you financially.

12. June 9, 2017  
    Be my guest farming it, as I'm most likely the only alliance player atm with the enchant I can charge whatever I want.
    fyi 50g takes 30minutes to get on a lvl 70 character so it's not expensive.
    Edited: June 9, 2017 Reason: *alliance player

13. Be my guest farming it, as I'm most likely the only alliance player atm with the enchant I can charge whatever I want.
    fyi 50g takes 30minutes to get on a lvl 70 character so it's not expensive.
    The mats are easy as **** to farm, the mats aren't worth 10g each enchant, AH prices are ****ed. If people gonna try to price gogue twinks, then only solution is to become a hero and get it myself.

14. I don't think you realize what mats are required for the enchant, feel free to look it up on the auction house yourself. It's 150gold ++
    as if the ****ed up auction house is any indication of a material's worth

15. nice logic

its like saying as if the ****ed up wall st is any indication of a company's worth, right!

12 Last