1. June 8, 2017  

Premium without character?

Hey. Is it possible to get premium without character created? Right now 10h queue stays to me for 4hours. Sad story.

2. June 8, 2017  
    Well its kinda becominf pay to play. Too many premium accounts joining over cap so it takes hours and hours to log in. Im in que for 5 hours and it moved for like 500. Estomated time 800 mins, so i guess everyone gonna have to put 10$ to continue playing.

3. June 8, 2017  
    КАК КУПИТЬ ПРЕМ??? НАДОЕЛО ПО ПОЛ ДНЯ СТОЯТЬ В ОЧЕРЕДИ!!!!

4. June 8, 2017  
    Well its kinda becominf pay to play. Too many premium accounts joining over cap so it takes hours and hours to log in. Im in que for 5 hours and it moved for like 500. Estomated time 800 mins, so i guess everyone gonna have to put 10$ to continue playing.

Im ok to pay 10 euro, but Im kinda sad that I cant buy without character created. So I am forced to stay in the queue.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

5. June 8, 2017  
    Ciomps says that you may create a character on Medivh.

Ciompo thinks you may be able to pay 10 euro with this character in order to avoid queue.

Ciompo may be wrong, he hopes not.

Ciompo is happy that you're helping the developers with your money, they deserve our help.

6. June 8, 2017  
    It's even easier than that, you do not need a character to donate.
    Go to My Account top left
    Click on donate
    Select your prefered option, pay by card or pay by mobile
    Select the platform you are using to pay and/or the amount
    Pay up!
    And you are done! You now own a premium account!

7. June 8, 2017  
    You don't need any character for donating. U were on "service" or "trade"-links, but you must go on "donate"-field.