1. June 8, 2017  

Any ETA when we can faction change Alliance to Horde?

Curious if a mod can give an eta on when we can faction change ally>horde? I'm assuming when the alliance bonuses end?

2. June 8, 2017  
    Not a mod but i can say with high certainty that this will prolly never be allowed. What's the point of trying to balance the factions if they're gonna ruin it all

3. June 8, 2017  
    Curious if a mod can give an eta on when we can faction change ally>horde? I'm assuming when the alliance bonuses end?
    There is obvious reason why free faction from Horde to Alliance exist right now.

4. June 8, 2017  
    durr, juss wondering when the option will be available, and obviously es gunna cost coins. my guess is maybe a lil after ally perks get taken away but an actual eta would be nice :c

5. June 9, 2017  
    There is obvious reason why free faction from Horde to Alliance exist right now.
    Did I ask *why* there isn't a faction changes from Ally>Horde...? Nah I asked for an ETA on *when* we can.

Reading comprehension.

6. June 9, 2017  
    Not a mod but i can say with high certainty that this will prolly never be allowed. What's the point of trying to balance the factions if they're gonna ruin it all
    There will be most likely be a option to chnage from Ally to Horde at some stage Outland is intended to be like Icecrown with a vote shop and coin store.