1. June 8, 2017  

How did arena season worked on retail ? And a few pve set questions !

So i never realy played on retail and i cant seem to find any information about it.

So i have a few question;
    1- The current blue gear i can buy level 70 for pvp what is this set supposed to be ? s1 or something like PRe Pvp ? (Its the blue set level 70 set)
    2: How long is an arena season on warmane and when did it start ?
    3: The gear that will be avaible next arena season should be s2 ? If it is s2 does this means i will be able to buy s2 with Arena point and s1 with honnor point ? So this means that s1 is currently the arena point set ?

I know i may sound weird but i really am confused haha.

I would like to know if possible about Pve sets too. If i am right the current best avaible Pve set is T3 ? So this means the other sets will be released eventually ?

2. June 8, 2017  
    The general arena season takes 3-5 monthes. You can see it in forum---latest news, so arena will end on 20th of August for all realms.

I played on retail while tbc was working, but I don't know, if it's working same/similar.

Watch this site: http://de.wowhead.com/item-set=567/s...des-gladiators

So the blue one is Pre PvP and the new season "Gladiator"-set wanna be s1, because all s1-s4 were epic/lilac at tbc time.

The system worked on the way, that you were able to buy old season gear with honor point, while u have to spend arena points for the latest season. But not all items were sold without arena ranking. For chest, head, shoulder, gloves and pants/trousers, u must have a particular rating on retail.

3. June 9, 2017  
    Thank you very much for all this information this was realy helpfull, any info about the pve sets ?