1. June 8, 2017  

more green items rate pls

x1 loot items and gold is very bad when exp is x 5 you have grey eq all the time and you do not have fun when your Leveling is progressing.

2. June 9, 2017  
    I question the fact that the drop rate for items are even at 1x. Used my level 70 to run deadmines to snatch up some BoE greens (same thing I did on retail back in the day) for my enchanting, and I managed 1 green in 3 runs. Had to farm cloth to make greens so I had something to DE. I think I found my first green from a drop around level 50 my first time leveling up. While out leveling the gear quickly happens, It's unusual, and it does make it a little more difficult for melee who rely on their weapons for decent damage, and there's not a lot of help on the AH as far as stuff for sale. Spell casters don't seem to have that much issue with lack of gear (that I've noticed so far, but I'm still only level 25ish as a caster).

3. Yes, droprates seems even lower than normal.. Ive gotten less than 5 greens and 0 blues at 70, Got some low lvls greens/blues in HFP while leveling there, but thats the only place...

4. Agreed. The low rate of greens and the high rate of no loot at all are both very noticeable.

5. Doesn't feel very rewarding when every 3rd mob has no loot all

6. I, and many others, managed to get to outlands without too much issue in crap gear. Its the downfall to exp rates being increased so high. Hell I don't even think I had a green until I was in my 20s and that was once I broke down and bought something off ah. Once you get to outlands the quest rewards make up for it.