1. June 8, 2017  

What is up with the respawn timers on quest givers/boss mobs for quests?

Hello there!

I've been playing for 2 days and 16 hours on my level 70 rogue now and I have nothing to complain about when it comes to normal mobs, but seriously, some quests makes you wait for hours just to grab the quest/complete it. Why is this?

One example is the Ancient Shadowmoon Spirit in Shadowmoon Valley that is connected the Teron Gorefiend quest. There are literally 20+ people trying to hand in quests and he has a respawn timer of 10 min when he does one. You guys have 15.000 people online at peak hours, why on earth haven't you upped the respawn timers on such quests? I am trying to quest for some gear since I am quite newly dinged, but now I am currently waiting to grab quests/for a quest mob/boss to spawn, than I am actually playing the game.

Don't just delete the post, but give me a sincere answer to this problem. Thanks.

2. June 8, 2017  
    Think about 15k ppl compared to 2-3k ppl while tbc was working and all ppl started here at the same time, so there are 20-30k different ppl on this server. And a lot of them wanna do the same quest now, so zones are "overfarmed" because of the amount of people.

3. June 8, 2017  
    I imagine that changing the respawn time on normal mobs is simply changing maybe a couple values.

However, I also imagine changing the respawn time on quest items/npcs requires them to change the value for each and every single quest that has an item/npc. And if i'm correct, then the effort required to do that is way to much, considering they probably have bigger things to worry about.