1. June 9, 2017  

turn off xp

i'll be viable also for medivh the lock xp service?

2. We are not decided about this service for Medivh yet.

3. We are not decided about this service for Medivh yet.
    Personally, for the sake of discussion, I considered this a great idea for Outland but not so much for Medivh. I didn't really do much end-game stuff on retail TBC, but I did play the expansion actively and I did it twinking. Had a level 19 rogue with close to BiS gear, fishing gear and all. I was missing Shadowfang and the Defias chest, and if I recall correctly I couldn't get the chest because I couldn't get any more kills of VanCleef without hitting lvl 20; ****ty RNG.

Point being: no XP lock was part of the challenge of twinking during TBC and was most definitely possible with x1 rates. Dual Specialization is one thing in terms of Quality of Life features with no discernible downside to the hardcore aspect of the expansion, XP lock is another since it removes part of the experience in the process of twinking (which is what the XP lock is for).

Edit: All this talk of my retail twink made me contact Blizzard to reclaim my old pre-Battle.net account once and for all, and oh my sweet lord yes I got him back!

Spoiler: Show

Proper buffs and inventory and everything! Only statistics updated being my kills; good enough.

Something's ****y with the enchants in-game though; I don't remember if these were accurate.

PS. Appears I was wrong about the chest.
    Edited: June 12, 2017 Reason: Got my twink back!