1. June 9, 2017  

who's actually winning the bgs tho?

sorted by bonus honor

2. June 9, 2017  
    lol 50% honor will do that. But AV is the only place alliance can get honor. All the other bgs they lose 90% of the time. Marks are a pain to get. So i would say horde are really winning because u get 3 marks every game pretty much which u can turn in for 350 honor. ya horde win.

3. June 9, 2017  
    The only bg horde wins "90%" of the time is eots bro, the rest are complete cancer and I would say more often a loss than not

4. June 9, 2017  
    thats not even a surprise, u will win in allaince if the game starts as 15 alliance vs 5 horde. and at least stays that way for half of the game.

5. June 9, 2017  
    perhaps u didnt see where it says "horde wins" bro

6. June 9, 2017  
    Coming from someone who has played alot of bgs this week as alliance trust me when i say they don't win ****. AB we always get 5 capped on. wsg get camped in gy. Eye 4 capped on.

7. June 9, 2017  
    alliance start losing bgs as soon as noobs kids from horde start trasfering to alliance for honor perks ,because they too bad to farm honor on horde, so they need boost, but quess what , they lose every bg , so no honor for them , get **** on.

8. June 9, 2017  
    Yeah this sucks, make your win feel so diminished aye...

9. June 9, 2017  
    everyone have different experience, you can't know if someone lost or won 10 in a row and tell "yes ally wins much or horde wins so much"

10. June 9, 2017  
    I win most of the games I play as Alliance. If you're having trouble farming marks, put together a premade.

11. June 9, 2017  
    alliance start losing bgs as soon as noobs kids from horde start trasfering to alliance for honor perks ,because they too bad to farm honor on horde, so they need boost, but quess what , they lose every bg , so no honor for them , get **** on.
    Are you a ****ing ****** or what? Horde wins very few of the BGs and even if the horde wins unless it was 4/5 cap then the alliance still get more honor.

12. June 9, 2017