1. June 9, 2017  

how to show numbers on targets instead of %?

So yeah basically how to show numbers on targets instead of percentages when u select a target? o,o

2. June 9, 2017  
    try mobinfo. It's a little buggy in PvP, but after first encounter with a unique player it usually tracks the correct HP.

3. June 9, 2017  
    try mobinfo. It's a little buggy in PvP, but after first encounter with a unique player it usually tracks the correct HP.
    Hmm ok I thought that was only for mobs :D but i`ll give it a go!

4. June 9, 2017  
    Pretty sure this is a server sided issue. Have been on servers in the past that show the full HP amount instead of %.

5. June 9, 2017  
    It's not an "issue." The core is a modification of our Wrath of the Lich King one. This is disabled on purpose, because this is how it worked on Burning Crusade.

6. June 9, 2017  
    I could have sworn I was able to see other players HP even outside of party on retail TBC. Are you absolutely sure about this? I recall standing in cities back then and drooling over wellgeared tanks amount of HP..

7. June 9, 2017  
    Either you're confused or you used an add-on. Do a search on the Forums and you will find quotes, links to retail changelogs and numerous screenshots and videos from players repeatedly showing Burning Crusade only had percentages for values outside your party.

8. June 9, 2017  
    I could have sworn I was able to see other players HP even outside of party on retail TBC. Are you absolutely sure about this? I recall standing in cities back then and drooling over wellgeared tanks amount of HP..
    yeah +1 becouse well I didn't play retail but I played on privates servers back when TBC was the latest WoW game. Long before the wotlk times.. and I clearly remember seeing hp numbers aswell.. only thing I'm not certain of is whether I used an addon or not.. But tbh back then I haven't used anything too fancy.

9. June 9, 2017  
    we have dual spec, why not this, 90% pop want this, rest can disable it

10. June 9, 2017  
    we have dual spec, why not this, 90% pop want this, rest can disable it
    Because the Administration has decided to keep it as it was in retail.

11. June 9, 2017  
    Because the Administration has decided to keep it as it was in retail.
    sad, for me as pvp player is quite important and for sure iam not the only one
    AT use to be pvp server u had that there, this server is pvp
    i just do not understand

12. June 9, 2017  
    Either you're confused or you used an add-on. Do a search on the Forums and you will find quotes, links to retail changelogs and numerous screenshots and videos from players repeatedly showing Burning Crusade only had percentages for values outside your party.
    As I remember it the in retail Vanilla and TBC you needed an addon to get the HP values to show. Currently on Warmanes TBC server I cannot view the HP values despite using the excact same addon as I did on retail to see it.

Anyway, I will post in bugtracker/appropiate forum section if I manage to find some actual proof somewhere.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

13. Because the Administration has decided to keep it as it was in retail.
    It is a strange choice though. Like we're in patch 2.4.3 but we can't port to Caverns of Time from Shattrath, yet we have mounts at level 30, class/boss tuning and itemisation from 2.4.3 and a feature from WOTLK implemented through the site. So things that have a much bigger affect on the actual game are available, but minor quality of life changes are not.

There isn't really any method or logic to some of these choices when looking at it, or at least no clear indication that a mould or design philosophy is being followed.

14. It is a strange choice though. Like we're in patch 2.4.3 but we can't port to Caverns of Time from Shattrath, yet we have mounts at level 30, class/boss tuning and itemisation from 2.4.3 and a feature from WOTLK implemented through the site. So things that have a much bigger affect on the actual game are available, but minor quality of life changes are not.

There isn't really any method or logic to some of these choices when looking at it, or at least no clear indication that a mould or design philosophy is being followed.
    Yeah. I will try to contact blizzard support later today so they can confirm once and for all how it was exactly. So it will be undoubtedly a solid proof to put this thing to rest for good afterwards.

15. Yeah. I will try to contact blizzard support later today so they can confirm once and for all how it was exactly. So it will be undoubtedly a solid proof to put this thing to rest for good afterwards.
    Just for clarity on this though, in retail WoW TBC you couldn't see actual number values for bosses or players, you had to use addons that approximated the numbers and then stored the data once it was confirmed. I have hundreds of screenshots from TBC retail and not a single one has boss health as a value, while all my WOTLK ones do.

https://i.imgur.com/9qCN1DZ.jpg - here's one for reference (notice friendly health is a value, enemy health is %). That said It's meant to be a server side thing that they can just turn on by flicking a switch, they've just chosen not to because it wasn't like that during retail... But a lot of stuff on Outland is not like retail, and this would be a really nice feature.
    Edited: June 10, 2017

123 ... Last